Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another conundrum.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
DAMANCLAY said:
Did it go to the police? Might be good to get a crime number from them just to back up your case.

No they never got the police involved. f*** it, I've done my bit. If I see him out I'm gonna clock the cvnt but if I don't then I just got to hope he gets the sack.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Ben Dover said:
whats happened with the girl since? Is she the one seein him?

No. She doesn't even see him around anymore as far as I know. I'm still getting in there a bit though.

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
ah good for you mate! been tryin it on with my ex recently...not avin any of it though!
This guy sounds like he will get what he deserves, as long as your happy it dont matter.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Cheers Ben and good luck. Loving the name by the way. Do you get a lot of people confusing it with the bawdy 'bend over' phase. I get that a lot with my name but people don't realise that sometimes their words hurt.

Last edited:

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
seriously mate, tell me about it. People always seem to laugh when i say my name and yeah if I'm honest, it hits me right where it hurts! Im glad you feel my pain Les, however I am still not aware of any references that could be made from your name?:p

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Ben Dover said:
seriously mate, tell me about it. People always seem to laugh when i say my name and yeah if I'm honest, it hits me right where it hurts! Im glad you feel my pain Les, however I am still not aware of any references that could be made from your name?:p

Lets keep it that way, ignorance is bliss after all. Well apart from that ignorant cvnt who shagged my bird, I hope he's not living in bliss.:censored:

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
Why dont you smack him? It sounds like he's already soiling his pants at the thought of you! Or just get with your bird in front of him and show him he hasnt effected you at all.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Never see him, he avoids me. To be honest I would rather forget about him. I thought he had got his comeuppance getting sacked but then I found out he was mincing around like all was fine. I can't be having that. Rest assured though Ben, if I'm a bit winky woo and the cvnt is in my line of vision I will f***ing clock him one.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here