Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another club to underestimate us

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Quote from the Sheffield United messageboard:

If we don't do these f*ckers 0-3 tomorrow we don't deserve to even think about being promoted - it's Brighton for fooks sake.

:lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Thats fine by me. The longer they underestimate us the longer we'll have the upperhand.
NEXT.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
NEXT please.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Typical arrogance from our "friends" in the North.

Let's hope they all have this attitude, Wigan are the only team that have totally outplayed us this season.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
That is typical of the Yorkshire outlook to 'soft southern pansies'

I hope Leeds feel the same way. I'd be happy with a draw although all three points would be deliciously fantastic.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dover said:
I wonder what Leeds fans are saying. :lolol:

I suspect they expect a walk in the park - could be in for a nasty shock

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Beach Hut said:
I suspect they expect a walk in the park - could be in for a nasty shock

No, I think that a walk in the park is something that you do get on the way to Withdean.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
the ones that i speak to on various sites tip us for the drop while they go up

so points against them i would guess is a non-starter ???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
On the flip side of the coin are we looking at these 'name' clubs with too much awe?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Dover said:
I wonder what Leeds fans are saying. :lolol:

I can say to you now!! (after speaking to my mates up here and our result on Saturday)

They think we will beat em!!

The fans are fully aware up here that they have serious striker problems and I find it well funny that their overated confidence in their team is fast dwindling!!

:lolol: :flameboun :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Northstander said:
I can say to you now!! (after speaking to my mates up here and our result on Saturday)

They think we will beat em!!

:lolol: :flameboun :lolol:

I do hope so. I really really do hope so. Not just because of the points but because my ex is a Leeds fan and like yourself have had to work with loads of them.
:lolol:

The old Wimbledon side went a long way 'expecting to get beat', but they had a very positive side that rolled their shocked oppositions aside with irreverence. We don't quite have that attitude, but we'll surprise a few and stay up, I believe.

There's still some way to go, and let's hope MM doesn't have a perrenial mental picture stuck one division below the prem.

Bring on the arsenal !!

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Gwylan said:
No, I think that a walk in the park is something that you do get on the way to Withdean.

Not nearly as nice as the one that I used to take to get into the Goldstone tho"

:nono: :nono: :nono:

larus

NMH said:
The old Wimbledon side went a long way 'expecting to get beat', but they had a very positive side that rolled their shocked oppositions aside with irreverence. We don't quite have that attitude, but we'll surprise a few and stay up, I believe.

There's still some way to go, and let's hope MM doesn't have a perrenial mental picture stuck one division below the prem.

Bring on the arsenal !!

In honesty, we have over-achieved for several years. I think it's something to do with the situation at the club, and all pulling together, both on and off the pitch. Yes, there will be falling outs from time to time between individuals, but overall, I believe the nucleus of this squad have an attitiude of 'Up Yours' to what everyone else in the media and so called 'glamour clubs' say about us.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just got an email from a Leeds season-ticket holding friend of mine. She doesn't think Leeds are capable of beating anyone at present and fears the worse down here as sides "raise their game to humble the once mighty Leeds."

Sounds good to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here