Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ANOTHER bloody plane crash - what on earth is going on??!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Plane bad timing. And they say things happen in threes don't they ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Very much so I'm afraid. It's because I've just replied to a Twatty post, I'm sorry.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
People only say "These things come in threes" when they do. Nobody said "expect two more" after the first crash.

C'uh.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Biscuit said:
People only say "These things come in threes" when they do. Nobody said "expect two more" after the first crash.

C'uh.

Yes but no one expected the Spanish Inquisition did they ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I used to work for an airline and I remember getting on one our planes once which was on what they call a 'proving flight' That's when a company gets a new type of plane and the need to show the CAA that they know how to fly it. The passengers were all staff. The plane got chucked around quite a lot and the bloke sitting next to me turned, white faced and said -

'Do these planes crash often ?'.

'Just the once' I replied.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
There was th one at Toronto, the one in Cyprus, on in Venezuela and a military helicopter crash in Afganistan which claimed the lives of 17 servicemen.

Don't remember one in Italy.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I just hope they get them all out of the way before I fly to Athens in September.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Been said many times before that statistically you've more chance of being kicked to death by a donkey than dying in a plane crash. That makes flying god only knows how many times safer than driving.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
A fighter crashed in Quebec today. How many does that make?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here