Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Another banning order.....

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I believe the bar has been lowered significantly down the years, hence why you get fat birds as coppers.

Why am i 'trolling' ?? Is it because I have the temerity to express my views ?

You are expressing your views with casually insulting language. If you want to be taken seriously then stop offending people.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Seeing your replies I had to check to see what had been said, now I remember why I have them on my ignore list...

Lol! I don't need to be reminded, having lost count of the number of times I have seen replies to his posts that call them and him out. I am surprised at the stamina of some folk in that regards but, I guess, we need a few people who don't have him on ignore so his comments don't go unchallenged. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Harry, it would be great if this ‘gammon’ thing could just disappear now. I wince every time as it just feeds the fire of these tiresome exchanges. Up to you of course.

All the while it winds them up.....

When I stop seeing 'snowflake' (or imagining that posts from people I have on ignore say 'snowflake') I'll stop, OK?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And I know a woman that has passed SAS selection. Equally a couple of women that have become Royal Marines. Quite frankly you're a racist and sexist little shit. I'd like to see you pass special forces selection !!!!!

I understand some folk remain torn: some feel that egregious little shits should be allowed to continue to post, because on the one hand it gives other people the opportunity to call them out for the benefit of the 'undecided', and indeed, actually, you should be able to say anything you want because it is only words on the internet. Others, on the other hand, consider that the little shits should be barred.

I know someone posted to claim there is nothing homophobic on the Schofield thread, and nothing sexist on this thread....but there is. Everyone should know the difference between dark humour and Jim Davidson 'humour'. When the narrative is them and 'us', nudge wink, and is stirring shit, even bullying in nature, it is obvious.

My view always is the little shits should be barred. I'd sling them off the board, cutting their interrnet goolies off.

It wouldn't be tolerated in the workplace so why here? ??? :shrug::shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
You are a fair-minded and considered chap, and I salute your indefatigability :thumbsup:

I like to think, Harry, that there are quite a few of us civilized posters on NSC. We don’t necessarily agree on every topic but know how to disagree. For this reason, I very much agree with your post 247. Perhaps I would ban posts rather than posters though.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Cos you sad a 'female' steward. Shouldn't be be female stewards i my opinion, or coppers, they aren't up to it physically. My friends son is a fireman and he told me female fire fighters are 'useless' as they aren't strong enough.......but hey who cares if lives are lost, as long as the diversity box is ticked. The amount of females coppers you see who are short and fat is staggering, no way could they chase and catch a criminal, but again 'diversity' is more important.

Jesus. Not all stewarding is about needing physical strength.......maybe a ‘bird’ could be more effectively defuse a situation before it resorts to a need to get physical perhaps ? Also seen enough gobby, provocative male stewards to know they don’t always help a situation and often make it worse

Good mate of mine, recently retired from the police, always used to win the annual fitness test in her (mixed) group. What about all the overweight male police ?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I like to think, Harry, that there are quite a few of us civilized posters on NSC. We don’t necessarily agree on every topic but know how to disagree. For this reason, I very much agree with your post 247. Perhaps I would ban posts rather than posters though.

I agree. Most of us can have a civilised conversation with people that have opposing views. Unfortunately, as is so often the case on here, it is ruined by the wokey, snowflake, lefty Slaaaags that frequent this board. :wink:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Jesus. Not all stewarding is about needing physical strength.......maybe a ‘bird’ could be more effectively defuse a situation before it resorts to a need to get physical perhaps ? Also seen enough gobby, provocative male stewards to know they don’t always help a situation and often make it worse

Good mate of mine, recently retired from the police, always used to win the annual fitness test in her (mixed) group. What about all the overweight male police ?

I used to work in an inner London A&E department. You can imagine the types we used to get in there. Our best security guard, best by a country mile, was a young, slight woman. She seemed able to diffuse any situation.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Wow , that's a stretch , wouldn't like to be any those Palace fans they have on CCTV breaking into the Amex .

But that is part of the problem isn't it? Inconsistency in the application of stewarding / policing at the game.

To my knowledge not one of the palace scum who assaulted stewards, broke into the ground or threw flares got nicked or were served a banning order. The particular issue was compounded by the matchday commander blatantly lying about finding a hoarde or weapons.

No sanction for the scum fans - and no sanction for the lying copper.

Stewards (and to a lesser extent) the OB must be fair and equitable in their dealings with both home and away supporters. And from what I have seen that isn't the case at the AMEX.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
It’s not personal against the stewards at all. They’re doing a sometimes hazardous job for probably low money.

The Club Policy seems to be zero tolerance against transgressing home fans, but a more laissez faire attitude towards stuff in the away end. Why? The club have the resources in police, stewards, CCTV and intelligence from visiting force police officers to be immediately tough on any away fans inciting trouble or abusing. There’s no reason to be intimidated by an all seater away end in a modern stadium.

Exactly. One policy to be applied to ALL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here