Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another award for Crawley Town

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Not many other teams or supporters gave a toss when Crawley were on the verge of liquidation in 2006 after the Majeeds had f***ed them over. The club was on its knees then so the real fans of the club have every right to enjoy all the success they're having at the moment.

Well said

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Not many other teams or supporters gave a toss when Crawley were on the verge of liquidation in 2006 after the Majeeds had f***ed them over. The club was on its knees then so the real fans of the club have every right to enjoy all the success they're having at the moment.

I have difficulty understanding this dislike of Crawley Town by some people here, to my mind two Football League clubs in Sussex is better than one. The above comments I can only echo.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Some people on here really don't have a clue.

Moaning about Crawley's dodgy dealings at board level is like other club's hating us because of Archer et al.

The owners screwed them over. The club nearly went bust. New owners came in, saved them (a la Dick Knight) and managed to get them in the league WITHOUT building up debt.

OK, Steve Evans is a tosser and OK Boston skanked the Conference. Maybe a reason to hate Boston rather than Crawley.

Their fans deserve a bit of success. Good luck to them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here