Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another 2 strikers in during window

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
durrington gully said:
I know McGhee is now looking to bring in another 2 forwards, so that will now brings us upto 7 strikers at the club, surely he'll have to release 2/3 of the forwards he's currently got from:

McCammon
McPhee
Robinson
CKR
El Turi
OGH - maybe

I would let McPhee, McCammon, El Turi go and look to involve young Gatting.

None of those 3 can cut at this level or even in Div 2!

Sorry, i cannot see your point. Are you working on the basis that players should play in their actual positions? ???

:lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Both McPhee and El Turi out on loan in Div 2 (or 1 if pos)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Maybe MAGOO could take coaching LESSONS and show our GLUT of strikers where the GOAL is :angry: :angry: :angry:

It makes a lot of sense to send the Argie out to a lower league side where he can get properly kicked in for awhile. I don't see the point in sending McPhee out again. Either he is good enough or he isn't, if not then release him at the earliest possible opportunity. The others we need in our squad right now.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Lokki 7 said:
It makes a lot of sense to send the Argie out to a lower league side where he can get properly kicked in for awhile. I don't see the point in sending McPhee out again. Either he is good enough or he isn't, if not then release him at the earliest possible opportunity. The others we need in our squad right now.

Say that again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here