Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another 2 strikers in during window

durrington gully

Aug 24, 2005
Durrington on sea!!
I know McGhee is now looking to bring in another 2 forwards, so that will now brings us upto 7 strikers at the club, surely he'll have to release 2/3 of the forwards he's currently got from:

McCammon
McPhee
Robinson
CKR
El Turi
OGH - maybe

I would let McPhee, McCammon, El Turi go and look to involve young Gatting.

None of those 3 can cut at this level or even in Div 2!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
CKR has to stay at club for at least 12 months according to the contract with Coca Cola, Iin anycase after the goals he scored at cardiff and reading i'd get him to full fitness and have him playing more

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Surely if El Turi started against Luton over Christmas before getting injured, he'd started to show promise? Is it not possible that he may still have a part to play this season?

(NB: I have at no time seen him play yet)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No - Luton was one of those "write-off" games, so it didn't matter who played.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Surely if El Turi started against Luton over Christmas before getting injured, he'd started to show promise? Is it not possible that he may still have a part to play this season?

(NB: I have at no time seen him play yet)

No Mcghee was doing his try out every permatation of striker at the club for a game and only give each partnership one game theory

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We still have Molango on our books

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
durrington gully said:
I know McGhee is now looking to bring in another 2 forwards, so that will now brings us upto 7 strikers at the club, surely he'll have to release 2/3 of the forwards he's currently got from:

McCammon
McPhee
Robinson
CKR
El Turi
OGH - maybe

I would let McPhee, McCammon, El Turi go and look to involve young Gatting.

None of those 3 can cut at this level or even in Div 2!

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Who is going to take any of those players on loan?

durrington gully

Aug 24, 2005
Durrington on sea!!
Uncle Buck said:
The trouble with letting players go is it is reliant on another club taking them on or us settling their contract, neither of which for our sort of forwards is likely.

I think that's the problem - who's going to want to take on these players anyway, i'm just concerned that we could now have upto 9 forwards at the club, when 5 is more than enough!!

D'Angelo Saxon said:

NO! This is NSC and we have collectively decided that he is utter cack so he must be.

Although on the brief occasions I've seen him play I thought he looked alright.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
NO! This is NSC and we have collectively decided that he is utter cack so he must be.

Although on the brief occasions I've seen him play I thought he looked alright.

I would say, having watched him in the stiffs this season that his lack of a decent first touch is a worry and it is not something that seems to have improved.

I guess the frustration with him is that for us we spent a lot of money on him and so people want to see a return on that fee, quickly.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
off load mcphee. and send el turi on loan he may be alright yet just gotta get into this english football thing.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here