Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Annual General Meeting

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The 22nd A.G.M. of B+HA supporters club is to be held on 2nd of August at Withdean [bar opens at 7.00pm].Dick Knight,Martin Perry and Mark McGhee will be there to answer questions.
Could be a lively evening if there are no signings by then.:drink:

Could be interesting.

I see that North Stand Chat is one of the five nominees for the supporters club annual Merit Award for 2004. The others are Albion Ticket Staff, Liz Costa/coach stewards, Paul Samrah/Tim Carder, and finally, Sussex Police football liaison officers.

Unfortunately, North Stand Polls appears to have missed out this year, so I'm just going to cross out NSC on the ballot paper and write in "NSP's exclusives" for my vote this year.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I've voted for N.S.C. do we share the prize?:)

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
The Large One said:
40 Notes Fund misses out again so I see. :down:

Isn't that part of NSC though?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'll buy you all a drink [between you]:drink:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
How come it's only the 22nd AGM?

I'm sure my dad was a member in the 50's - or is this a different "Brighton & Hove Albion Supporters Club"? ???

Albion Rob

London Irish said:

Unfortunately, North Stand Polls appears to have missed out this year, so I'm just going to cross out NSC on the ballot paper and write in "NSP's exclusives" for my vote this year.

Quite right as well, a tremendous amount of work goes into producing such fine works as "There will be no Falmer decision tomorrow" and "Big Brother housemates given formal warnings". And the best thing? They're all TRUE, true I tell you.

Maybe the POLLS will score a nomination next year, or at least pick up a 'special mention' award, they always give those to the SPAZZERS.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
sully said:
How come it's only the 22nd AGM?

I'm sure my dad was a member in the 50's - or is this a different "Brighton & Hove Albion Supporters Club"? ???

It was reformed in 1982.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
dougdeep said:
It was reformed in 1982.

So does the history follow through, or was there a gap / big change in personnel?

Just interested, as I have a number of Supporters Club handbooks - mainly from the 70's, I think.

One day I might actually join, but I'm not really a "Club" person nowadays!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here