Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Annoyed

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'm really excited by the fact that loads of people still want tickets, goes to show we really do need falmer.

ijpemby

Sep 27, 2008
Pah i've allways prefered Eastbourne Borough anyway, but since there seasons over anyone know the way to carlisle?

Loving the abuse, first off i also want the ground packed but i wanted the ground packed all season round, There no point in wasting money on :falmer: if you cant fill withdean. Second i am and arsenal fan and an albion fan, its never been a problem before and never will in the future, with these fair weather fans. 3rd and most importantly im not complain because i cant get a ticket, dont need one. Just slightly annoyed with the sudden rush!
So you'd rather the ground was half empty would you?
Why don't you kiss the back of my sweaty sack you arsenal c*nt.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Did you want to how the results went before trying to buy one maybe?

I needed to know how results went before I could guarantee whether I was going or not, but bought tickets anyway just in case.

I'm now about as popular as a fart in a spacesuit with Mrs P, as I am going to footy on Saturday instead of a family wedding in Somerset. Had we already been safe/relegated I would have gone to the wedding.

88brighton

Feb 13, 2008
Hangleton
Well i have a season ticket but have only been to about 8 home games this season so that comment is not fair as some of us do pay the money to see them every week!!!

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
I for one hope all your glory hunter looking for tickets all chock to death on them, where were u on a cold rainy tuesday agaisnt peterborough when i went alone:blush: or a friday night thriller against MK dons when i was at work:flameboun you dont wanna watch them lose 4-1 to scunthorpe but your gladly watch them thrash stockport to stay disgraceful. Go back to your armchairs!

Entertainingly enough I have only managed to get to two home games this year and one of them was Scunthope (the other was Hartlepool so I am now on a winning streak) and I have a ticket.

Does that mean I deserve to 'chock' on my Stockport ticket or not - I am confused?

ijpemby

Sep 27, 2008
Hmm you can sit in the east stand, but only because u sat through scunthorpe but if you do have a ticket anywhere else, i hope someone at the ticket office has swine flu and coughed all over it

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Tickets have been on sale for a while haven't they? So if you wanted one, why wait? Why not just get one? Unless you were waiting to see what was riding on it, like some kind of gloryhunter. :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here