Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Announcement tonight

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So, 1stopalbionshop's source is some guy on twitter. I don't understand how he could have possibly been wrong.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So, 1stopalbionshop's source is some guy on twitter. I don't understand how he could have possibly been wrong.

Yes it seems it's a diff source as the other one was a family member who works at the Amex. I am gonig to ring him later today to see what's going on as I was all excited. I think it's the Swansea guy signing v soon but need to clarify this.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yes it seems it's a diff source as the other one was a family member who works at the Amex. I am gonig to ring him later today to see what's going on as I was all excited. I think it's the Swansea guy signing v soon but need to clarify this.

I think you should phone him right now.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant thread title; still sounds current. Shame about the prediction being so poor! ;-)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Let us know what he says. I imagine he's feeling pretty sheepish right now.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is the announcement IMMINENT ?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
1stopAlbionshop ‏@1stopAlbionshop38m
Don't know what happened with the announcement folks.Original contact says transfer has gone through and player training with club?

Liam Holister ‏@LiamHolister33m
@1stopAlbionshop can you just tell us who it is or was meant to be then please?

1stopAlbionshop ‏@1stopAlbionshop25m
@LiamHolister That's Naylor's job. FWIW, Agustien.

1stopAlbionshop ‏@1stopAlbionshop21m
@LiamHolister I can tell you for a fact (not through someone else's info this time) that we'll be unveiling a new leftback pre-season #bhafc

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Who's gonna drive you home...tonight?...who's gonna pay attention to yooooouuuurrr dreams?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Let us know what he says. I imagine he's feeling pretty sheepish right now.

He said it was the Swans lad deal still expected to go through soon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here