Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Annabel Croft...

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Looks ok to me and very much one for the boys.

IMG_1204_(Medium).jpg

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'll ask Malcolm her husband if she has developed munching tendencies over the last 20 years. Mind you he was a sailor so anything is possible.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If you are looking for 40+ Cougar material, then shirley the crown is worn by McPherson

She's 48 and well worth a twatful of God's own juice.

elle-macpherson-profile.png

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
How old is Suzanne Dando now? I bet she still looks fit.

Dando,Susanne+(4).jpg

Blimey, I'd forgotten all about her. She used to look great, although in that pic she looks a tad Kryten-esque! Wonder what she's up to these days?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
why on earth would you want to fill her with Guinness?

Go JB! :clap:

Funnily enuff I was thinking that EP sounded remarkably like 'Frank' there, as in: "Yeah, granted McPherson's well worth a twatful of God's own juice: but if she had the audacity to dance into my gaff wearin' nothing but one of her signature bra & knicker combinations; with an armful of old fitness videos; looking to have her crafty Antipodean way by trying to get me to flog 'em for 3 quid a pop down the Sunday Car Boot: I'd go Oi! McPherson. NO..."

Last edited:

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
go jb! :clap:

Funnily enuff i was thinking that ep sounded remarkably like 'frank' there, as in: "yeah, granted mcpherson's well worth a twatful of god's own juice: But if she had the audacity to dance into my gaff wearin' nothing but one of her signature bra & knicker combinations; with an armful of old fitness videos; looking to get her crafty antipodean way by trying to me to flog 'em for 3 quid a pop down the sunday car boot: I'd go oi! Mcpherson. No..."

lmao. Vg!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ranks as one of the most attractive 40-somethings out there no?! I'm 25 and would be tempted...

Was at Gatwick one day many years ago and the ex wife went to the loo. Annabel Croft was in there having a dump. The ex told me it was the worst smell ever. Just a word of warning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here