Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ann Summers parties?

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
A group of women who wouldn't look out of place on Jeremy Kyle sit around drinking cheap pinot grigio while one of them shows off items from a horrendously cheap looking collection of underwear, vibrators, HILARIOUS furry handcuffs and strawberry flavoured cock rub, and they all cackle in unison at the original brilliance of it all, before getting out their credit cards and purchasing half the catalogue. None of which will ever be used in anger.

This.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
No opp sex are allowed to be present. Apparantly if there is then its illegal as its classed as an ORGY.

FACT

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
A lass I used to go out with emailed me at work to tell me she'd bought a load of stuff from there and she'd be wearing it when I got in. I assumed she was joking but when I got in there she was, looking like a gift-wrapped box of Thorntons. I actually ran off, I was bloody terrified.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
A group of women who wouldn't look out of place on Jeremy Kyle sit around drinking cheap pinot grigio while one of them shows off items from a horrendously cheap looking collection of underwear, vibrators, HILARIOUS furry handcuffs and strawberry flavoured cock rub, and they all cackle in unison at the original brilliance of it all, before getting out their credit cards and purchasing half the catalogue. None of which will ever be used in anger.

You been ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here