Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ann DeVecchi - Planning Application

Seagull Stew

Whatever the result, going against 121 objections sets a precedent that Lewes council would probably not have wanted to set!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
122 attending to oppose, 121 in albion shirts plus a crazy looking woman in combat geer.

:clap2:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Got my letter through today too, looks like it has very little chance of being denied. At least I can say I was one of the 121 who objected!

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
The bats: the single funniest thing I have read on NSC - ever. :clap::clap:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:lolol: marvellous.
I can't claim credit though, someone else must have mentioned it in their objection.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I wonder if it will be mentioned in the Anus.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Got waved trhrough at Planning Committee meeting last night, 2 letters of support, 123 objections. :tosser: the lot of 'em!

At least it serves as a gentle reminder that we are watching her !

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
At least it serves as a gentle reminder that we are watching her !
Indeed. There was never the slightest chance it was going to be refused and that wasn't the point, but if it cost LDC even a few quid to process and send out the letters then it was worth it. And of course we had a laugh discussing it on this thread.

Keep looking over your shoulder De Vecchi! We're watching your every move! (Well, there's nothing on telly at the moment.)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I feel that this 121-2 NSC triumph needs to be commemorated in some small way, so I've taken my lead from David Shepherd's 111 'Nelson' stand-on-one-leg oddity.

Therefore, the next time I'm watching cricket and the score reaches 121-2 - now to be known as a 'De Vecchi' - I'll take off my sunglasses and tilt them upwards to the sun in homage.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I feel that this 121-2 NSC triumph needs to be commemorated in some small way, so I've taken my lead from David Shepherd's 111 'Nelson' stand-on-one-leg oddity.

Therefore, the next time I'm watching cricket and the score reaches 121-2 - now to be known as a 'De Vecchi' - I'll take off my sunglasses and tilt them upwards to the sun in homage.

:laugh:

I shall take my BAT and a small mobile solar panel and collide the two at every 'De Vecchi'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here