Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ann DeVecchi - Planning Application

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
As talksport would say, "whata waste of ink" :nono:

Don't get me started on Talksport - why do they employ that thick a/hole Darren Gough? Anne DeVecchi could put up better arguments than his misguided ramblings. And as for that Leeds fan on earlier going on about how hard done by Leeds fans have been since they dropped out of the top flight and how no other club has been through what Leeds have been through - give me a fvcking break you absolute twat. Stan Collymore is the saviour of that station and make no mistake.

:thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
9 pages long ???
Guess you attention span is only slightly more than a goldfish :lolol:

It's all relative.

9 pages of different posts hold my attention more than 9 pages of people saying "good idea, I've done it!" "oh no the website crashed" "I've done it now"

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What I mean is they may review how they field objections

Bill Archer did what he did for his own personal gain and did not care about the Albion nor Brighton and Hove the two aspects are totally different.

I personally think this is petty but that is just my opinion. Has anyone established what the club think of all this?

How do we know they aren't brokering a deal to work in conjunction with LDC and FPC in the future.

LDC manipulating an official process to suit DeVagi? Surely not? Next you'll be suggesting that her thug of a 'boyfriend' got off of an assault charge because he is an ex-cop and changes may have been made to the way charges are processed to suit them?

Also, do you not think Cruella DeVagi and Melanie Forfar weren't thinking of their own personal gain? They are two of the most self-centred, manipulative bitches on the planet who hate football and its fans. They also scared the living daylights out of all of the old Mavis Saggytits of Falmer with their campaign of lies-many of whom are still expecting (some hoping) to be raped and pillaged every other Saturday.

Mrs Forfar moaned about the design change, not only moaned but issued an objection to it as chair of FPC.. This design change was necessary to comply with latest building regulations which came in while they were using their disgraceful delaying campaign. It's her effing fault that the design had to be changed.

THAT is being petty and not moving on. Any chance I get to make their lives uncomfortable or preferably, as miserable as hell, I will make the most of it. As I said previously, Cruella, Mrs Forfar, Marina Beaver and Baker are as equally contemptible as the scum that put us in this position in the first place.

You move on if you wish-I'll continue to hate the bastards all the while I have a hole in my ass.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003

You move on if you wish-I'll continue to hate the bastards all the while I have a hole in my ass.

And that, with just 12 mins to go, was Quote of the Day ladies and gents :clap2::thumbsup:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
This thread, above all threads has to remain at the top forever more to remind everyone of the pain that we have been through - the letters, the emails, the marches with Barnet Fans 7/8 years ago, the signatures that we got our families and friends to give, the marches with the Albion (supported I might say by Palace and many other fans) and the sheer determination not to let our club die!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Should the 'Build a Bonfire' book ever get updated, I can just imagine this little episode in the postscript.

There is a side of me which just wants to move on. These days, the woman is an irrelevance, and I just think 'bollocks to her, she can just f*** off' and not let her bother my mind any further. All the while we look forward, and with the ground being built she has hopefully no further part to play in the Albion story.

However, I believe that's ignoring those who have suffered (especially those who have lost friends and family before they got to Falmer). We are all determined and judged by our history - and we ignore it at our peril. It determines who we are. And she has certainly played an appalling, disgusting, potentially-destructive role in the club's recent past.

I would like to move on, but all the while I and fellow supporters remember just what her actions entailed and could have spelt out should she have been successful, I can't do that. One day I will, maybe when we're storming back, a bunch of happy fans without a care, when we can raise our glasses high and say with satisfaction 'we were there'.

But not yet.

D

Deleted User X18H

Should the 'Build a Bonfire' book ever get updated, I can just imagine this little episode in the postscript.

There is a side of me which just wants to move on. These days, the woman is an irrelevance, and I just think 'bollocks to her, she can just f*** off' and not let her bother my mind any further. All the while we look forward, and with the ground being built she has hopefully no further part to play in the Albion story.

Exactly. Why let this women have any satisfaction in knowing she is still at the forefront of some thoughts

Better to say Anne who? Nah, never heard of her.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Just an opinion, but when you've won the moral high ground it's a little bit silly to gamble it again over a small local planning application.

Of course there were dirtly little tricks and a few things from "our side" in retrospect didn't exactly help the situation. Possibly deflected from the case in hand sometimes.

But it was a fight after all and sometimes you need to do what you need to do.

Large scale planning is what my wife's game and she being quite hardened to the process was less than phased by my accounts of the stadium fight.

Her advice would be, you won, it's being built, get over it.

It really is time to stop.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Exactly. Why let this women have any satisfaction in knowing she is still at the forefront of some thoughts

Better to say Anne who? Nah, never heard of her.

f*** off. :facepalm:

I don't give a shit about what her 'satisfaction' might or might not be. And I'm certainly not going to be as ignorant and stupid as to say I've never heard of her, which if you'd read my post properly, you would have understood.

I just said I can't be arsed with her. But I'm not going to chastise those who can be arsed.

Not for now.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
After the article in Argus and with this site being viewable by anyone with internet will all these objections be written off with her lawyers using the excuse that the objectors have a vindictive agenda thereby negating their views?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
After the article in Argus and with this site being viewable by anyone with internet will all these objections be written off with her lawyers using the excuse that the objectors have a vindictive agenda thereby negating their views?

No, she couldn't - they have to consider all objections, equally they have to consider all support for the application. They can throw the objections out on planning grounds but not because it came from "some big nasty football thug".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here