Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ann De Vecchi

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Send her a bill for all of the taxpayers cash she WASTED fighting for something that was NOTHING to do with her.

Oh, and a signed photo of Gus.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
As a former resident of Lewes I am still disgusted at the way the outcome of the local referendum re. the stadium planning application was ignored by Lewes District Council.

I wonder if LDC will be similarly minded re. the current applications for car parking at The Amex?

You would think that now the The Amex has materialised the Councillors from Lewes DC might take a realistic stance and be more receptive to investments in their area that could bring valuable opportunities for employment (and precious income from Council tax?). I would not blame Tony Bloom for looking at sites outside of Lewes DC's area for the Albion's proposed training complex. I wonder if there are more enlightened local authorities who would be pleased to encourage an application from the Albion? I would not allow Lewes DC to mess us about again.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Still not buying forfars!

Ditto!

I've organised a leaving present for her.

It is in my pocket.

Somewhere.

Hold on. I had it a minute ago.

Maybe, the other one.

No. Strange.

Ah, here it is.

middle_finger.jpg

Last edited:

maxnug

Jun 9, 2008
I went to school with her son who was in my year when the stadium planning application was being rejected by that slut. Her son was the biggest goon you'll ever meet, i couldn't stand him, he thought he was intelligent and was better than everyone else. He was against the stadium as well, where as the whole school was pretty much for it, and his reasons to back his arguments up were flawed (just like his mum). Wished I was still at school so I could rub the beautiful stadium in his face.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
There is a thread on here. De Vecchi Jr sent some abusive message to El Presidente and his Ban the Bun facebook group. I'll see if I can dig it out. He didn't seem particularly bright..!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shame she delayed things but then what was planned then (just building two sides of the ground) as opposed the beautiful erection now may well have been better when all said and done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here