Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ankergren today?

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
i do not really want to say it but i am. the save their keeper made from cms was not a great save , it was easy , straight at him perfect height, i bet hecould not believe his luck. headed either side or downwards no chance

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
100% agree he kept us in it and for me personally MOTM !!!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Still made me a bit nervous I must admit flapping at corners,but other than that he had a very good game

D

Deleted User X18H

He did do a bit of a Windmill impression in the second half. And a speculative punt from Brady in the first half caused him to back peddle more than he should have to. But two great saves especailly when one on one with MaClean make him worthy of his place. We have five Keepers on our books, four with first team experience Casper, Brezovan, Poke and Walker then there is East who plays in the academy/ reserve teams. Can't see Gus bringing in another one, Godden would ask for a raise.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Some very good stops but Casper, please punch the ball, don't flap at it.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Brilliant game which must ahve shown the doubting Thomas's on here that he is worthy of his place.

Not for one second. Flapped at every cross that came in, but, did make two good saves. For me there are still question marks and if we are to progress, we need more presence in goal.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I would rather he tried to catch crosses, but Scandinavian blokes are very familiar with fisting.....

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
Great game from the Dane today but...still can't forget what he did at the end of the Leeds game- schoolboy error which lost us two points. Also, his howler against Rochdale last season keeps popping into the head. Is this unfair?

Last edited:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
He did shit me up at one point in the second half, he was doing his warm up bit quite a way out and the ball started coming back towards him and for a split second I thought he wasn't going to look up. But all in all, I think he had his best game of the season last night. Although the shots that hit the bar did nothing to help my nerves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here