Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ankergren has the willies to

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
For sure ... tomorrow is a huge day and all sorts of things can go right/wrong. I've got us for a win with the three others on draws ... perfect .. if we were to lose and Hudd's and Saints win it will defo make us a bit twitchy on Tuesday

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
hmmmmm......... when even the sensationalist press play down a comment I guess we can always rely on NSC to big-up a very low key and common-sense attitude into a full scale "we're going to bottle it"" scare.

Chill you guys! We have been the best for nearly seven months and we are currently on an unbeaten 9 match run (8 wins:1 draw). That is not going to change and all that Gus and Casper (and anyone else who has been asked over recent weeks) are saying is that we will remain fully focussed on our target. Rather than being a sign that we are suddenly running scared it is a warning to our opponents that we intend to remain unbeaten and unbeatable. Relax and enjoy the run in. 90 points by Tuesday night and we will be the only side to achieve that target this season.

The only collywobbles are on here. :)

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Well for my part it's not nervous and it's not suddenly :smile: Of course we are going to get promoted but you wouldn't have to look too far back in history to find a situation where an odds on favourite fell at the last so we're 99.9% but not 100%. I'm sure nobody in the team or at the club is assuming too much either and the sooner we get over the line the better.

Anyway stops me worrying about other things :wave:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
hmmmmm......... when even the sensationalist press play down a comment I guess we can always rely on NSC to big-up a very low key and common-sense attitude into a full scale "we're going to bottle it"" scare.

How can a link to an article on the BBC by one of our players without comment from me, just a for your info type thread be seen as 'bigging up'? Chill out fella!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Only natural to feel a few nerves so close to the winning line, let's just have it sooner rather than later now. We've been there to be shot at all season, that brings its own pressures and we have so far dealt with them incredibly well. Southampton have had that wider pressure as well to be fair to them through expectations, but none of the others have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here