Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anjem Choudary

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The Islamist preacher Anjem Choudary has been jailed for life with a minimum term of 28 years after being found guilty of running a banned terrorist organisation.
He can preach inside now then to the growing army inside, that will one day be released great stuff.
Will they stick him in isolation to try and prevent this I wonder ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The Islamist preacher Anjem Choudary has been jailed for life with a minimum term of 28 years after being found guilty of running a banned terrorist organisation.
He seems to have cleverly evaded prosecution in many instances. Hope he likes porridge. He won't be out.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Should have been banged that a long time ago but he unfortunately played the system well. That's him finished. The authorities should also monitor his prison activities closely.
Shame he can't do his time in a Texas prison.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
He can preach inside now then to the growing army inside, that will one day be released great stuff.
Will they stick him in isolation to try and prevent this I wonder ?
Isolation? Nah. He’ll probably end up at HMP Whitemoor with the rest of his brethren. The plus point being that nick has a pretty brutal regime.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
As a repeat offender, he is getting the minimum he deserves, but I worry that in prison he will continue to radicalise others if he can.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So long as he has decent WiFi in Cell 76 and doesn’t mind doing the midnight to 8am shift he still has a chance 👍
The worry there of course is that he and his lawyers will try and establish it's among his human rights that he must be allowed to have decent WiFi in cell 76 (and I'm mot concerned here about his application to be a moderator!)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The worry there of course is that he and his lawyers will try and establish it's among his human rights that he must be allowed to have decent WiFi in cell 76 (and I'm mot concerned here about his application to be a moderator!)
The U.K. is the butler of the world.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He’s put in a joint application to be a mod with PPF.

• Haha
Reactions: cjd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here