Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

andy whing- is this TRUE

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gus is a pro so there is no way that her would have allowed sentiment to have ruled his decision making so it was most obvious that Hoyte would either be playing with Calderon on the bench or vice versa and that Whing wouldnt be in contention for a place. He is not as good as either of those two.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If true it surely confirms Poyet was correct not to pick him, you can't have a player who cares more for the opposition than his own team.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
It was a joke to put that pile of shit Hoyte on the bench instead of Whingy. Its not just because he is a lifelong Villa fan but the clear fact he is a far better player than the Arsenal reject. Im very disappointed in Poyet because of this

Are you Andy Whing?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Whing is miles better than Hoyte who to me looks totally out of his depth.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
And yet none of you see them in training week in week out. Yet again, NSC thinks its greater than the manager.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
And yet none of you see them in training week in week out. Yet again, NSC thinks its greater than the manager.

Id rather play Whing than Hoyte. i dont care if Whing is shit or superb in training, he plays better in matches IMO. and that is what counts at the end of the day.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Latest Albion Podcast

Anyone listened to this ?

Listened to it on the way up yesterday and Liam Dickinson said his Mum reads NSC to gauge how he plays then rings him up and tells him :lolol::lolol:

I feel sorry for the lad

micheal64

micheal64
Jan 6, 2010
eastbourne
he doesnt figure in gus,s plan , only as back up till he can get rid , shame as he is a good lad and a nice fella , but these things or sentiments dont win promotions as will become clear in the close season

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Id rather play Whing than Hoyte. i dont care if Whing is shit or superb in training, he plays better in matches IMO. and that is what counts at the end of the day.

In your opinion, rather than Gus Poyets.

That is fine then

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton

Although we've all probably seen him play loads more times than Gus. I can imagine Whingy not being the most impressive player in training. In matches however he makes great challenges, rarely gives the ball away and nearly always plays well. I'm not sure Gus knows that...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Would Peter Ward have come in for so much critcism as Whingy ? Magic btw is a Manu fan.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
Although we've all probably seen him play loads more times than Gus. I can imagine Whingy not being the most impressive player in training. In matches however he makes great challenges, rarely gives the ball away and nearly always plays well. I'm not sure Gus knows that...

Agreed, think he is very solid at the back. I will be gutted if he is sold.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Does any of this matter?

We now have CALDERON, who I think is an excellent addition. Especially on a free. Considering his lack of match fitness, I thought he was superb yesterday.

D

Deleted User X18H

If you look at the Poyet one of our best ' article in the Argus you can see a pissed off looking Whing to the left of the dugouts!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here