Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Thorn (Ex Palace)

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Watching Football league show & they had Coventry losing again.
Then interview with Andy Thorn, he looks like a 70 year old union rep.
He looks terrible!!
I think he should give up managing Cov coz at this rate he will look like yoda in a couple of years :)

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
coventry have a manager? you wouldnt have thought so from their position

they have been in the championship longer than anyone else 11 seasons, without finishing in the top six, think they will be in glorious league 1 next season

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
Watching Football league show & they had Coventry losing again.
Then interview with Andy Thorn, he looks like a 70 year old union rep.
He looks terrible!!
I think he should give up managing Cov coz at this rate he will look like yoda in a couple of years :)

what like this?

forn.jpg

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I remember him playing for Wimbledon as part of the crazy gang, Despite Palace connections, a decent bloke trodden down by day to day traumas of being a football manager. Is about 44, looks about 60

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Agree, for a bloke in his early 40s he looks like an ageing and bloated alcoholic toad with high blood pressure.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
He looks and sounds like a bloke i'd expect to see propping up the bar of his local every night rather than managing a football team.....actually maybe he is judging by the way his team are doing :lol:.........is he really only in his early 40's?????

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Can't believe he's still in a job.

Exactly. Anywhere other than crisis club Coventry, with the firesale of players, shite owners, zero funds and crippling injury list, and he'd have been toast months ago.

It takes a certain sort of person to keep getting up in the morning in those circumstances, because their situation really is bleak and it isn't going to get any better in the foreseeable. They need Steve Gritt.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I really quite like him, he reminds me of Russell Slade personality wise. He has an impossible job and the only reason he is still in a job is that SISU or whatever they are called are too tight to pay him off. I haven't heard him blame the circumstances the club are in and you can see that every defeat hurts him and I think he is a decent bloke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here