Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy naylor

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Why? Because he thinks McGhee wasn't all bad, doesn't ignore the failings of the current board and thinks that ticket prices are too high?

Would you rather have Martin Perry as the local journalist?!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The only wanker i can see is the person who started this thread.Naylor does a good job as far as i'm concerned

1066gull

concur

why else has he all of a sudden helped remove all NSC users from the letters section in the sports argus :censored:

every article is horribly biased either against or for the club. why cant it stay centred in the middle like most newspapers?

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
i have never had anything bad to say about naylor, his articles are interesting but shock horror he doesnt write EXACTLY what some people on here want to read :ohmy:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
1066 on North Stand Chat tonight....
concur
why else has he all of a sudden helped remove all NSC users from the letters section in the sports argus :censored:

every article is horribly biased either against or for the club. why cant it stay centred in the middle like most newspapers?

1066 on Argus website tonight...

"The people who slate McGhee and yourself are the idiots from NSC.Take no notice Andy.Keep up the good work i enjoy reading your write ups alot."

:bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Never understood the flak he gets on here, does a good job imo.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
if you dont like what he writes dont read it

How do you know that you dont like it if you dont read it :p

Personally i think what he writes is good to provide a balance if the club do try and hoodwink the public

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
His cage has obviously being rattled, not sure why he rises to the bait by quoting directly from here in the argus. Most people appreciate the job MM did before he lost the dressing room and part of the board room for various reasons.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Morning Andy :wave:

Soldius1-Universal-Solar-Charger-golf-bag.JPG

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Funny, I saw them having a nice friendly coffee in Hove after McGhee had been sacked.

No real reason to be meeting up then I would have thought...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Talks some biased shit (mainly regarding MM) and seems to lace the odd article with negative spin but at the same time he also asks some decent questions and seems to have a grasp on the cold reality of our financial situation.

My main problem with him is his deathly dull match reports, I literally have to force my way through them.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
to be honest Naylors arcticles aren't the worst thing in the paper itself.. although i'm questioning why exactly he has chosen to defend himself in an arcticle which will probably only make sense to about 1% of the readers daily

yes there is biased viewpoints but near enough EVERY fan on here has them one way or another and although you are supposed to be neutral it will show in your writing anyways

i guess this is just another slanging match that will die down soon, personally though he doesn't piss me off - the clueless morons who really don't want Brighton to have a stadium but can't think of a solid reason why but STILL manage to get their letters printed do however :angry:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Just read what he said. Using a column in the local he works for to air his personal grievences, how odd. Would rather he just stuck to talking about football.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
His match reports are dull yes, but why shouldnt he have a right to reply to what is said about him?

some very bitter people on here, this was summed up on the thread about him talking crap about CKR'S sell on, it was quite funny when he turned out to be right again.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
His match reports are dull yes, but why shouldnt he have a right to reply to what is said about him?

some very bitter people on here, this was summed up on the thread about him talking crap about CKR'S sell on, it was quite funny when he turned out to be right again.

Of course the match reports are generally dull... what's he supposed to do to improve the write up the sort of football that has me praying for the full time whistle 10 mins into the game..which most of the few games I saw this season did.

Are people suggesting he dresses the shite games we watch up a bit??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here