Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Murray - SCOTTISH

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You sweaties are welcome to him. He's absolutely SHIT.

When he was a youngster, he was neck and neck with Djokovic as the two showing the most promise. But Djokovic is now a class act whereas Murray is a frizzy haired knoch-kneed scottish PILLOCK who always goes out in round one or two of the proper competitions and isn't fit to lick ENGLISHMAN Timmy "six time grand slam semifinalist" Henman's boots.

Anyway, there he is - losing to some nobody in round one of the French Open. Plus ca change.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
You sweaties are welcome to him. He's absolutely SHIT.

When he was a youngster, he was neck and neck with Djokovic as the two showing the most promise. But Djokovic is now a class act whereas Murray is a frizzy haired knoch-kneed scottish PILLOCK who always goes out in round one or two of the proper competitions and isn't fit to lick ENGLISHMAN Timmy "six time grand slam semifinalist" Henman's boots.

Anyway, there he is - losing to some nobody in round one of the French Open. Plus ca change.

except its the 3rd round

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Kind of agree, but you're being a bit premature. It's round three, and he's only one set down ta the moment.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
!-1 now. No doubt if he was playin brilliant at the moment you class him as "British" simster?
:thumbsup:
In fact, when he does well in a major, he'll be Good Old Sussex by the sea as far as I'm concerned, Zed.

However, he won't. He never does. Unlike super TIGER TIMMY.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
In fairness to him this is his least favourite surface and he admits that he needs to improve on it. Unlike Tim he has beaten some of the top players in the world.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He's a break of serve up in the third. Fantastic stuff from the pride of Britain. :clap2:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I hate to rise to the bait, but ..

a) This is round 3 (has anybody mentioned that ?)
2) The guy he is playing is actually quite good on clay (albeit lower ranking)
iii) Mr Murray played possibly the best tennis I have seen him play at times on Wed
d) It's Friday (not quite sure what that had to do with it, but I felt it needed a fourth item here).

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Simster turn the lights down, take your pills and stop trying to talk.

For the record he is there. No English players are. He is a quality player on his least preferred suface.
You are a clueless mongol with stoat piss for brains.

You just hate Scotland being the powerhouse of sport compared to you feeble, knock-kneed jelly-legged bunch of f***ing bottlers.

Sir Alex Ferguson, Andy Murray, Stephen Hendry - we salute you all!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here