Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Johnson England

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
As much as I hate palace when johnson plays for England we have to forget hes a wanker / knobend / **** & wish him some success,Iknow he was out of position but dont expect him to make more than another couple of sub appearances& will be away from the scum by mid july so we can all forget about him,tosser.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
the wanderbus said:
As much as I hate palace when johnson plays for England we have to forget hes a wanker / knobend / **** & wish him some success,Iknow he was out of position but dont expect him to make more than another couple of sub appearances& will be away from the scum by mid july so we can all forget about him,tosser.

Sorry to burst your collective bubble Weeds but he's just signed a 5 year deal and someone would have to pay crazy money to get him. Just filling you in so you can carry on being bitter and twisted :wave:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
does having a new contract mean you cant be sold now then ? you thick inbred fuckwit

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Take a look mate i wasn't referring to you was i? :glare:

I don't know "mate"...you said "Brighton fans"

brush tar us all dont with the same

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
the wanderbus said:
Of course not you silver tongued cavalier but i think you'll find Johnson has said on more than one occasion he doesn't want to play anywhere else, but admittedly if Palace get a silly offer then he will have to go but we'll enjoy him while he's here. Ok numbnut?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Englands Englands 21, Englands 21,Englands Englands 21, Englands 21,Englands Englands 21 ,Englands 21,Englands Englands 21 ,Englands 21,Englands Englands 21, Englands 21:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:
Englands Englands 21, Englands 21,Englands Englands 21, Englands 21,Englands Englands 21 ,Englands 21,Englands Englands 21 ,Englands 21,Englands Englands 21, Englands 21:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Dear Blokie (aka Croydon Bloke)

I genuinely felt sorry for all you Phalarse fans yesterday. You must have been deadly excited in anticipation of Mr Johnson (sometimes known as AJ) putting on an England shirt and popping one in.

To say that he was badly treated is an understatement. Surely Svennie boy knows what Michael Owen can do in the front slot so why wasn't old baldie sorry AJ given the chance of ploughing a lonely furrow in the central strikers role.

Hopefully there will be a next time.

Your commiseratingly

Perry Milkins (aka Pezza)

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Andy Johnson, is a WANKER, is a WANKER

Absofukinglutely

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Croydonbloke said:

England's right-winger, England's England's right-winger...

What the f*** was he doing stuck out there? I dislike him as much as the next Brighton fan, but if he's playing for England I want him to do well.

He's an out-and-out goalscorer so why was he played on the right side of midfield, where he couldn't get involved and had to track back when the Dutch had the ball.

For one truly scary moment, when he was running back with their left back, I mistook him for Danny Mills.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Why?! What did he actually do wrong it was hardly his fault that the England manager hasn't got a clue where to play his players is it. Johnson is an out and out striker not a feckin right midfielder even Brighton fans can work that out no? :shootself
Johnson is Palace scum. Like you.

Therefore I'll say what I like irrespective of who's fault it was that he was shit.

:)

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Dear Blokie (aka Croydon Bloke)

I genuinely felt sorry for all you Phalarse fans yesterday. You must have been deadly excited in anticipation of Mr Johnson (sometimes known as AJ) putting on an England shirt and popping one in.

To say that he was badly treated is an understatement. Surely Svennie boy knows what Michael Owen can do in the front slot so why wasn't old baldie sorry AJ given the chance of ploughing a lonely furrow in the central strikers role.

Hopefully there will be a next time.

Your commiseratingly

Perry Milkins (aka Pezza)
Pezza. It isd so warming to read your kind words and you will more than welcome in the Holmesdale End to watch your chosen Palace match. Yes it was heart renching to say the least but AJ will make his mark on the England set before long.

Cheers Perry you not a bad blokie (Just being a brighton fan letting you down)

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Set of Tracksuits said:
England's right-winger, England's England's right-winger...

What the f*** was he doing stuck out there? I
Ask the bald headed **** who put him there for the answer to your question.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
It is a shame really but I can't see AJ getting another game anytime soon. He won't be used in the qualifiers now.

When Palace go down he's surely got to switch clubs, otherwise it's a massive waste having a proven preniership goalscorer in the lower leagues. And apart from anything else he will want to build on his one cap. He is not going to win more caps in the Championship I'm afraid.

Palace fans can suck each others dicks over his signing a new contract all they want but irrespective of how much he likes the club/manager/chairman at the end of the day once the proper premiership clubs come sniffing he is hardly going to want to give up on his international career and drop down a division. The contract ensures Palace will get a fair price but he won't be with them this time next year.

I'd say 4.5million is realistic and Southampton might come in for him, and if they had the money I think Villa would be pretty interested too. I'd quite like to see him go to Blackburn though, but sadly doubt they could afford him.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
aprox 9.15 pm 09/02/05 andy johnson -palace &England
aprox 9.45 pm 09/02/05 andy johnson- palace & ex-England
HA-f***ing-HA

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Lammy said:
What Sven did to Johnson on hie DEBUT was disgusting. I have never been so bored and angry (a CrAzY mix of emotions!) during one game.

I was actually routing for holland to score at the end so that Sven can be shown up for the wanker he is.

What on EARTH did he get out of that game apart from a sense of achievement for rouining the debuts of young promising Englishmen.

SVEN OUT!

Spot on. Sometimes I think Sven picks players out of position on purpose to prove they are not up to being an international despite the hype.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
being serious now , can johnson still play for poland as it wasnt a competetive game?
iwouldnt blame him if he said bollocks to England after last night & would wet myself if he put one past us for Poland playing in his proper position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here