Andy Grey sacked (Merged)

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
And what about Keys?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Good riddance. I was so completely sick of his inflated opinion of himself that I could barely bring myself to watch anymore.

Here's hoping Richard Keys is following.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Allegedly, Saturday's comments were the third time he has been caught on camera (off air) making sexist remarks.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
What will happen to fifa? if i return my game will they change it for a disc with a new commentator?

Although I'm no fan of Gray this does seem to be one massive ado about nothing. Much like the Russell Brand/Jonathon Ross saga, it's a load of people getting offended becase they feel they should.

I'm sure Keys and Gray's comments were completely tongue-in-cheek, no different from those made by millions of football fans at the weekend, and no offence was meant whatsoever.

FFS, in today's Mirror alongside their 'Off Off Off!' article about them, there's a women's guide to the offside rule using LIPSTICKS. :wozza:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Shamone murther funker, he'll have more time to play golf in Spain with Big Ron talking about niggas and bitches.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Good news HOWEVER you have remember this is Sky so they are bound to replace him with an equally inept, clueless, irritating cock.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Sian Massey has been withdrawn from her match tonight. You've got to feel sorry for her being dragged into all of this by a sexist dinosaur. Never mind, she can do some baking tonight and relax.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here