Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Gray

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Am I the only one who hates that little jock twat?

The Sky coverage of football is good apart from him..

I hate the way he slags of any decision against Scum Utd and the way he slags of referees...

Please Mr Gray take your stupid accent and your stupid view back North of the border and commentate on the Highland Division.

He makes Mark "ive never heard of Brighton" Lawrenson sound good.

And while we are on the subject Roy Hodgson (is that his name) on ITV,,,another idiot commentator.

And as for that bird on MOTD.....WTF is happening?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
To be fair though, and as much as Andy Gray is a knob, it was never a pen tonight

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gray is just so out of touch with the modern game.

Reasons why I find Rednapp, Dixon and Peacock very good although my favourite is Marcel Desailly

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Told by somebody from a top 4 club that he controls all football on Sky and you only get to appear as a summariser if you 'drop' him do not know if that is totally true or not.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Don't especially dislike him but he was wrong tonight. I don't think it was a pen cos the bloke tok a dive but Gray going mad at the ref saying Brown 'CLEARLY' got the ball is bollocks! Look again Mr Gray and you'll see Brown did NOT touch the ball! :shootself

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Went off him a couple of years ago. Self opinionated big head.:tosser::tosser:

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
it dont matter if the ref is right or wrong, he has the only opinion that counts.
I never watch the after match summaries, its all pointless debate about the refs wrong decisions. he cannot and will not change his mind, he dont have the luxury of cameras at 29 different angles...

give the refs a break, for a laugh lets see wanker Gray ref a match...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Don't especially dislike him but he was wrong tonight. I don't think it was a pen cos the bloke tok a dive but Gray going mad at the ref saying Brown 'CLEARLY' got the ball is bollocks! Look again Mr Gray and you'll see Brown did NOT touch the ball! :shootself

You're blind.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I hate him, he's always so pro any English team in the champions league it's embarassing

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
It was a pen.....the ref said so and he is the only one who matters

Slowmo footage after the game proved that Brown took the foot and not the ball

deffo Pen !!!

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Cant stand Andy Gray when he shows the team formations and puts arrows all over the screen where the players will be running to. Most players run so we dont need arrows telling us where they will run.

One summariser i dont think is bad is Graeme Souness .... shit as a manager but seems ok on tv

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
his constant slagging off refs does my head in, and and any headed goal he absoultley creams himself over, like beach hut said so out of touch with the modern game, i think alan smiths ok altough his voice is a bit wingey

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
ALL of the Sky summarisers they have on Champions League nights are simply embarrassing, Glenn Hoddle? Sounness? Ruud Gullit?! (before he went to Galaxy). Andy Gray mainly gets things right, but he NEVER sits on the fence. Even if there is the most dubious penalty decision ever, he will always say it definitely was or it definitely wasn't, which is simply not on. He is very arrogant and horrendously over the top.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here