Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

andy d'urso appointed ref for southampton.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Don't think it makes any difference who the ref is to the dirtiest team in the league, you have the worst record because of poor discipline, not because of who the ref is.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
D'Urso is just a game wrecker. What could have been an entertaining match will now be one niggly free kick after another punctuated with a load of trivial yellow cards (and probably red ones for us too). What I liked about Durkin as a ref was that he let the game flow, it wasn't all about him. Can't see that about 'look at me' Durso

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
They've appointed a ref. who will crumble under pressure. I can't wait to see what he does when the first saints player falls over in our box and they get inhis face, I await numerous non-decisions and then a flurry of cards. Anything could and will happen in this game.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
To the spreadbetting indices, whats the price for 3 plus reds!

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
D'Urso is just a game wrecker. What could have been an entertaining match will now be one niggly free kick after another punctuated with a load of trivial yellow cards (and probably red ones for us too). What I liked about Durkin as a ref was that he let the game flow, it wasn't all about him. Can't see that about 'look at me' Durso
I'm another one who needs to scoff some humble pie after Monday

llugaes

Jan 20, 2009
probably the best refereeing performance we've had this season, certainly at home. i'll start more threads slagging refs off.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He got both the sendings off right but we should have had a penalty in the 2nd half when Hammond bundled over Sparrow. I also thought Harding should have gone (a Burnley player picked up a 2nd yellow against Leeds for a much softer challenge). Obviously it wasn't him that missed the possible Saints goal.

He wasn't as bad as he has been on previous occasions but he is still a shit ref.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He got both the sendings off right but we should have had a penalty in the 2nd half when Hammond bundled over Sparrow. I also thought Harding should have gone (a Burnley player picked up a 2nd yellow against Leeds for a much softer challenge). Obviously it wasn't him that missed the possible Saints goal.

He wasn't as bad as he has been on previous occasions but he is still a shit ref.

Bang on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here