Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Drury (Merged)

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
We are going to be linked with every bloody winger that comes 'available' since Lua Lua, complete and utter shit.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Well, we may have umpteen central midfielders of various types but we have 1 winger on the books, so we need a winger, IMHO...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hopefully Poyet will save his pennies and BUY Kazenga in the new year, instead of risking a large amount of cash on a non-leaguer.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not in new year unless KLL makes a remarkable recovery... not due back until March, so... we need someone else in Jan...

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Would guess our interest in Drury expired when Noone came on the radar after Plymouth away. Squad player at best and I think we'd be best waiting for Kazenga.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Well, we may have umpteen central midfielders of various types but we have 1 winger on the books, so we need a winger, IMHO...

Of various types? no we don't.Bennett plays on the right or behind the front two.Sparrow is then our only attacking midfielder with experience on our books and he has only just been in form lately.The rest which is quite a few are more defensive.I don't think Smith is high up on Poyet's radar.
I can see why Gus is after another attacking midfielder like Harley.
A lot of games we should have been out of sight by half time but we haven't.The strikers can also be blamed for this as well.
We are now heading into the most important part of the season and we need options and depth especially with the fixture pile up and us knocking out Watford soon.

A striker and a attacking midfielder are right and needed.If we can get Lua Lua back even better.

Maybe also Harley is good at dead ball situations which we currently don't have.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Boyd please... can play right wing or in the centre..... would cost a packet though

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I can see why Gus is after another attacking midfielder like Harley.
A lot of games we should have been out of sight by half time but we haven't.The strikers can also be blamed for this as well.
We are now heading into the most important part of the season and we need options and depth especially with the fixture pile up and us knocking out Watford soon.

A striker and a attacking midfielder are right and needed.If we can get Lua Lua back even better.

In previous January windows this would have seemed a bit like those fantasy manager games. Now it is feasible. In Gus we trust, but Tony picks up the tab.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Saw quite a bit of Drury at Lewes. Can't believe he'll be playing in the Championship. Talented, but a mercenary and a diver.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here