Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Drury (Merged)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Excellent, another one for the future maybe? Law of averages means we must get one right sooner or later.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Am I alone in thinking that since news broke of Tony Bloom pumping £96m into the club we seem to be getting linked with every player that is available for transfer?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Am I alone in thinking that since news broke of Tony Bloom pumping £96m into the club we seem to be getting linked with every player that is available for transfer?
tedious isnt it?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Indeed, and probably a fair few who aren't.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
You can say that again, The rate it's going I think we're on course to have a squad of about 130 players next season.

At least we will have competition for places.

PalG

Nov 22, 2010
So if this Drury was good then why didn't he stay with Stevenage when he got promoted with them ?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Andy Dury

League One high-flyers Charlton and Brighton are chasing Luton Town midfielder Andy Drury. The 27-year-old's brace earned the Hatters an FA Cup replay with Charlton on Saturday.
Full story: talksport.co.uk

That's all

TNBA

TTF

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Sadly he is totally money orientated & this seems to be his one ambition. He was the only Stevenage player to turn down a new improved contract having gained league status & opted to stay non-league & join Luton for a bit extra. You might also like to check his 'injury' record, was always very high.

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
He went to Luton in the Conference instead of Stevenage in L2 because of money.
He lacks ambition and is more interested in the dosh

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Another f***ing midfielder? So thats Sparrow, Baz, Battipiedi, Bridcutt, Navarro, Kitchenchef, Dicker & Bennett. Apols for those I have missed.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
He is a winger but not sure right or left

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here