Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Andy Carroll - injury shock

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
If people knew Andy then they would know. He ain't the type of of guy who thrives on being injured.

He would rather be playing football.

Clubs know his injury record. If any club takes a punt on him hoping he stays injury free then the only one to throw any mud at is the owner of that Club who signed off on any deal to sign him.

I think the lad is very lucky to have made a living whilst unfit for football. That said. If you were to ask any man or woman . I bet most would say that they wish not to have the ailment they have.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If people knew Andy then they would know. He ain't the type of of guy who thrives on being injured.

Clubs know his injury record. If any club takes a punt on him hoping he stays injury free then the only one to throw any mud at is the owner of that Club who signed off on any deal to sign him.

I think the lad is very lucky to have made a living whilst unfit for football. That said. If you were to ask any man or woman . I bet most would say that they wish not to have the ailment they have.

What ailment does he have?

It appears to vary on a regular basis.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The very EPITOME of a player stealing a living from the game. The sicknote's sicknote :lol:

Why is Carroll stealing a living from the game?

Shirley the fella walking into a convalescence home with a contract in one hand and a pen in the other, is the EPITOME of someone stealing a living.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Mind you there are worse examples out there, even Jahanbakhsh has cost more per goal than that. ???

So far, yes - but if he was played a bit more, then I think the price per goal will drop.

And anyway, he's not been signed as an out-and-out goal scorer - so the comparison isn't really valid.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Perhaps he could go to Cincinnati FC and join Jurgen Locadia, who'll play Carrolls injury record at one of his DJ gigs :D

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

I'm sure the bloke would rather be injured than play. Do any of the people on this thread actually think that? Andy Carroll was a fantastic footballer coming through who's career has been blighted by injury. I for one feel a bit sorry for the bloke. Yes he's earn't a lot of money but he's never forfilled the potential he showed.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
He's not just a burly 9, he's much more than that. Its a real shame his playing time has been restricted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here