Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy at Skint asking about TOTP now...

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Download chart is separate but they are going to join up soon. I'll talk to Skint about it. Costs are absolutely minimal, that's for sure. I suggest we sell out of the CDs first......

We should attack the download chart with a new metal song called 'Stadium Rock!' Any Albion headbangers out there got a band and fancy writing it?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
attila said:
Download chart is separate but they are going to join up soon. I'll talk to Skint about it. Costs are absolutely minimal, that's for sure. I suggest we sell out of the CDs first......

We should attack the download chart with a new metal song called 'Stadium Rock!' Any Albion headbangers out there got a band and fancy writing it?

what about your nephews (?) band from shoreham? forget the name but when they played the Jor gig last year they were bloody class for such a young group. Obviously have to be a punk track and along the lines of Busted or something to get it to chart :jester:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Bwian said:
Would that contribute to next week's chart?

No. Downloads have their own chart.

Downloads are bad for small act in some ways. Depending how Apple/Napster/whoever pay you, you often get as little as 9c/download. Apple legally had to remove their "fair to artists" claim when it was revealed that an artist usually gets 1/4 of what they'd get for an album sale when its bought on iTunes.

Record labels also get slightly screwed.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I have to say, as good as the GOSBTS and Tom Hark is, it's the fourth track that IMO stands out, not only funny but good as well.

Every non- Seagull I know who has bought it has commented on the fourth track!!

Atilla, Well done mate!!!

:flameboun

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Totally agree, Northstander. When trying to get non-Albion supporters to buy it, it's this track I've been pushing.

hill 16 southwick

Jun 27, 2004
southwick

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Juan Albion said:
That's odd because I played a clip off their website yesterday. [/QUOTE

Could that have been the radio site? I think you can still play a clip on there.

Lush

Mods' Pet
BIG shame they won't have us on. It would have been so much easier in the days of balloons and streamers and crowd whooping and 30-something "dancers" in ra-ra skirts.

Mind you, they would probably have put this picture up behind the band....

124.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Go on Ady

Have to turn the guitar amp down from 11 in the flat tho! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here