Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andros Townsend

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Just been called back from a season long loan at Ipswich early as 'Arry doesnt feel he's playing reguarly enough. As close as we'd get to a replacement for Lua Lua in my opinion, and could look into a permanent move if all went well.
Yes please.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
No chance tbh. Championship sides will be sniffing around.

Well seeing as he's just been recalled from a championship side, who werent playing him reguarly i'd say we have a chance. Redknapp knows i'm sure with Poyet in charge that we play football the right way, and that he'd be more likely to develop here than at Scunthorpe struggling in the Championship.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Andrew Townsend? I thought he was working for ITV?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just been called back from a season long loan at Ipswich early as 'Arry doesnt feel he's playing reguarly enough. As close as we'd get to a replacement for Lua Lua in my opinion, and could look into a permanent move if all went well.
Yes please.

Great shout and i'm sure I heard some great things about him. He was one of the Spurs players on loan at Yeovil before and they rated him I'm sure... Def worth an enquiry IMO

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Spurs tend to progress youngsters up the league, I think loaning him to a league 1 side would be seen as a backwards step by the club.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
scored for Spurs on his debut and BBC are raving about him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here