Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Android tablet games

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Hi all, I've got an Asus TF201 tablet and was wondering if anyone could recommend games for Androids? Free or paid for, doesn't matter. Games not important either, puzzles, action, sport, platform.

Cheers.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Sentinel 3 is quite good fun, as is Great Little War Game (and now Great Big War Game).

Then all of the old favourites such as Doodle Jump, World of Goo, Angry Birds and the like.

Osmos HD is different, more of a chill-out experience than a lot of other games and looks nice on a tablet.

And of course Football Manager and NSS.

Loads of games out there that are pretty good nowadays, easiest thing to do is to look through the market and pick a few you like the sound of.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I find the most challenging android game is just getting the device to work I'm any sort of intuitive way:shrug:

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
mix of news/apps/games on here Android and Me site is updated frequently. Keep an eye on Google Play they often have periods where apps/games are greatly reduced in price.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Just bought an Android transformer prime myself. If you're into chess, the Chess Free App is good.

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I've just found a game called flow free, starts off quite easy but gets harder as it goes on.
quite addictive

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
What do you think of it? I love it.

Love it too mate (presume you mean the tablet not the chess app). Very intuitive and the battery life plus docking pad make it cheaper for my purposes than an I pad. Couldn't believe how easy it was to get started. The transformer prime is being discontinued and i got it for 450 quid instead of 500.
They are releasing a new one called the infinity for 600 quid but advice from several sources told me the transformer prime was just as sturdy and had more than enough for what I wanted. Early days but i'm loving it so far.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Love it too mate (presume you mean the tablet not the chess app). Very intuitive and the battery life plus docking pad make it cheaper for my purposes than an I pad. Couldn't believe how easy it was to get started. The transformer prime is being discontinued and i got it for 450 quid instead of 500.
They are releasing a new one called the infinity for 600 quid but advice from several sources told me the transformer prime was just as sturdy and had more than enough for what I wanted. Early days but i'm loving it so far.

Got the docking station to, whole new world having a tablet with USB! Triple (or quad) core, got a 64gb memory stick, giving me 96gb, battery on the dock... can't really ask for much more. Keep my ears open about this infinity.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Got the docking station to, whole new world having a tablet with USB! Triple (or quad) core, got a 64gb memory stick, giving me 96gb, battery on the dock... can't really ask for much more. Keep my ears open about this infinity.

This was the review that finally convinced me. Exactly what I was told by people I spoke to in John Lewis and HMV. The infinity was due to be out in august but wasn't. But as the bloke says the transformer prime does the job.

Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700 Review | iPad and Tablets | CNET UK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here