[News] Andrew Tate

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I know a number of schools have had to deal with the fallout of the cult of tate.

On a side note, when he was an early up and coming martial arts fighter, he was heavily beaten by Scott Gibson who through Sama will be well know to a number of school age children through the karate schools and coaching he runs. A much better role model for the youngsters

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
"Andrew Tate is a 14 year old's boy of what 'being a man' looks like". - Jimmy Carr

He is an obvious parasite (Andrew Tate) but there's a market for everyone out there and it's really troubling how many hooked onto him. I have no idea what the appeal was, but there are so many people who couldn't see through him. Absolute CTCJ (again, Andrew Tate rather than Jimmy Carr!).

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Seems the net might be finally closing in around a truly vile human being.

Currently under house arrest in Romania for Human Trafficking, now being accused of rape and strangulation, with evidence of pretty vile texts sent by him to the women.

Social Media Influencer Andrew Tate, Under House Arrest For Trafficking, Accused Of Rape By 2 Women

One of the worst examples of the current Incel/Manosphere culture - 10 million followers on Twitter (X).
He's absolute scum. Possibly the next Jimmy Savile. Seemingly already the new Mason Greenwood.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
I know a number of schools have had to deal with the fallout of the cult of tate.

On a side note, when he was an early up and coming martial arts fighter, he was heavily beaten by Scott Gibson who through Sama will be well know to a number of school age children through the karate schools and coaching he runs. A much better role model for the youngsters
Yes! The brother in law does karate and knows him well. He won by KO!

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
A vile individual promoted by absolute fruitcakes like Isobel Oakshitt.
IMG_4902.jpeg

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

I saw both Scott and Lee, his brother, fight a couple of times at Hove Town Hall. Will have a look at the highlights v Tate now.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He's absolute scum. Possibly the next Jimmy Savile. Seemingly already the new Mason Greenwood.

You've been warned before. Mason Greenwood has not been found guilty of anything.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He and online others prey on a lost gen of kids/young men trying to 'find' who they are, what path they face in life, their place in society, hopes, dreams. At a time where hormones run high, adolescents naturally might be prone to feeling down or inadequate. It's not a white race thing, LBC have had many Tate follower callers in the past who self declared as "British Muslim" or "black". Eternally grateful on how Tate had steered them to ditching apathy, getting fit, looking after themselves and in teaching "they should be the bread winner".

Internet whac-a-mole, once the brothers disappear, others will take the followers.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You've been warned before. Mason Greenwood has not been found guilty of anything.
Neither has Tate but both have had “rape evidence” leaked on social media. Surprised I had to point out the parallel to you really.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Neither has Tate but both have had “rape evidence” leaked on social media. Surprised I had to point out the parallel to you really.

It was just a joke

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
If anyone’s interested in “this type o thing” (I won’t watch anything like this till the c*** is behind bars)

EDIT: the link hasn’t worked as expected, He’s on Panorama tonight BBC1 8PM

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So this isn’t an “RIP” thread?

Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here