Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrew Symonds

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Rumoured he's being sent home by Australia and will not play in the Twenty20 World Cup... Come on Sussex, sign the nutter up until Arafat comes back, he was a team mate of Dwayne HERO Smith in the recent IPL!

:clap2: :clap2:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I hope ROBBO is on the phone as we speak, come on, Sussex needs a Aussie pisshead in the team!

2007101359662201.jpg

FLAIR!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
He's crazy, but well good. Who did he get pissed and beat up this time?

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
Symonds axed from Australia squad "- 1 hour ago"

Controversial all-rounder Andrew Symonds will miss the ICC World Twenty20 for disciplinary reasons after breaking team rules relating to alcohol and other issues.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He is a true all rounder. He bats, bowls and drinks with equal ability.

''In August 2008, he was sent home from Australia's one-day series against Bangladesh in Darwin after missing a compulsory team meeting in order to go fishing.''

I like the man.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
He is a true all rounder. He bats, bowls and drinks with equal ability.

''In August 2008, he was sent home from Australia's one-day series against Bangladesh in Darwin after missing a compulsory team meeting in order to go fishing.''

I like the man.

He's a fool, to thow that talent away for the sake of a drink. He shouldn't be there with that attitude, there's a thousand Australian children sleeping with their cricket bats who dream about being in that spot who deserve it more than him! Go Symmonds and be ashamed.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Who needs Symo when we've got Dwayne :bowdown:

Although it would be a great laugh if we signed Symonds to play the tour match vs the convicts :p

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Would Symond count as overseas? Being born in England, n all.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He's a fool, to throw away that talent for drinking for the sake of a game of cricket. He shouldn't be there with that attitude, there's a thousand Australian children sleeping with their cans of Fosters who dream about being in that spot who deserve it more than him! Go Symmonds and be ashamed.

fair point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here