Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andreas Chronis - possible left-back

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
0,,10433~6770180,00.jpg

Anyone who was at the Worthing game, did he look good? Should we try and get him on loan?

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Can't be any worse than Livermore at left back....

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Thought he was okay tonight. A bit smaller than would be ideal, but seemed quite a handy tackler. Once or twice though I thought people were raving about challenges that he wouldn't have had to make if he hadn't lost his man in the first place.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
He seemed quite pacey, keen to get forward, a decent tackler, but out of position several times.

But certainly better at left back than David Livermore, who unfortunately, because I keep wanting him to prove me wrong, had a bit of a 'mare (perhaps not helped by the centre back pairing of Hawkins and Tunnecliffe).

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Don't know what people thought of sam rents tonight but I thought he had a sound game, sone good deliverys and a decent free kick attempt

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Was Chronis made to look better than he was by having Hawkins in the back 4 ?

spunkmonkey

Jul 11, 2005
Eastbourne
Chronis did ok, not sure he is the answer at left back even short term. Did make a couple of good tackles but gave away a shocking pass. Not sure he'd win much in the air either. Rents looked quality, assured on the ball and got forward well shame he doesn't play for us.
Thought Hawkins got turned far too easily on a couple of occasions.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Me and my mate were laughing at how poor he was. Constantly out of position, couldnt ever keep mark of his man. Against someone like Beckford, we would lose 5-0 with a weakness as strong as that. The average tackles he made were (PURELY) as a result of his poor errors.

Rubbish.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I thought he played really well last night, although he did seem to be caught out of position on a few occasions

jimthegull1980

Dec 24, 2008
got caught out a few times by his willingness to join in with the play, looked good and comfortable on the ball worth a go i would say

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
A good performance, some good tackles, passes (and a bad one)... caught out of position once or twice... worth another look, IMHO...

Releasing Rents was one of our big mistakes...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here