Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andi Zeqiri (Now Signed)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not really. Pleased we have actually signed a striker. No judgement from me until I see him play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good reply.

You've been the whipping boy of late. Well done for not going bonkers like.....well, enough said. :thumbsup:

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
If we’re letting Gyokeres go then you’d assume (bloody hope) that this lad is an upgrade on him......
I’ve still got a sneaky feeling we’ll bring at least one more in anyway.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Something very interesting from those stats is that he very very rarely lasts 90 minutes... usually taken off around the 65/70 min mark, and averages 67 mins a match...

So thats 17 goals and 8 assists from 22 x 90 mins - pretty good at any level

That is interesting. I wonder why he was subbed off so often?

Still, that's a tremendous rate of goals.

It was the amount of assists, to go along with the goals, that really stood out to me. If he's not scoring them he's clearly creating them!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Something about that show reel reminds me of Zamora, could be the way he moves, the way he strikes the ball, or possibly that half the goals were scored at an athletics stadium.

This with cow bells on...

I actually was thinking the same, at the price suggested it could well be worth a gamble.

I had exactly the same thought.

Il parait qu'il sait ou se trouve le sac a oignons!!!!!

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
shaqiri not in Liverpool squad tonight as due off somewhere ... could be the type of player we would go for ... maybe he can get corners past the first goalpost too ...

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Is he any good?

(I can't be arsed to look back on this thread, so a quick, informed summary will suffice.)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
shaqiri not in Liverpool squad tonight as due off somewhere ... could be the type of player we would go for ... maybe he can get corners past the first goalpost too ...

Would cream myself if we got Shaqiri, awesome player, deadly left peg.

Alas, he's in a wage bracket beyond what we'd be willing to pay and I doubt hes so desperate to join he'd forego the odd million or two per annum

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
will,he have the cutting edge of a swiss army knife
Let's hope he is as sharp as the main blade, and not one of those tool choices that you just look at and think "what the hell do you use that for?"

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Is he any good?

(I can't be arsed to look back on this thread, so a quick, informed summary will suffice.)

No one knows. Not you, not me, not Lausanne fans, not the guy himself, not even the scouts and staff. Its just impossible to tell if he is good or bad, only if he is interesting - and thats obviously the case (since he got signed). Could be a diamond that needs a bit of polishing or just pure shit and back in Lausanne in a year. Or anything in between.

Whatever the case, I dont think its likely we'll be seeing him in the PL anytime soon. I'm no expert on Swiss second division but I've watched some Vaduz games when they were down there and the level is pretty low. League Two is far better. So you can imagine what a gigantic step this is and it will most likely take a long time for him to adapt to his new world.

if he gets a work permit then maybe he can give it to Percy Tau and he can hop on a train to Belgium instead and send Percy in our direction :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here