Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And the Wilkins excuses keep on coming

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
I've always said Whings distribution is at best very average
i was away when whing was on loan and only actually saw him in his last game against yeovil when he was poor

but have seen him in every game this season and im wondering what the fuss was he's ok but not in they way people were going on last season

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The first goal was clearly not offside, The second wasn't either. Because it hit our player, rebounding back to their player so making it not offside. FDM had absolutely no chance for the second, it wasn't the most powerful strike I've seen but it was hit cleanly enough and it was place quite beautifully in the bottom right corner. Wilkins does need to stop these excuses and put some of the blame down on his feet for once.
Who do you think the second goal game off? It was pass straight through. ???

Who do you think the second goal game off? It was pass straight through. ???

Clearly came off a Yeovil player. However, the vid looks like the last Brighton player was still moving forward as that pass happened. By the time the vid catches up with play, it 'appears as though' the striker was ahead of the play, but it's quite feasible that he was only past the defender after the ball traveled to him.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
, The second wasn't either. Because it hit our player, rebounding back to their player so making it not offside. .

Wrong a deflection does not put player on side now as it used to it has to be a distinct playing of the ball i e a kick a header etc not a deflection off of his boot or shoulder or any other part of the body.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here