Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And the good news.

Dandyman

In London village.
Great team spirit, a battling point away from home when down to ten men, a lovely sunny afternoon, lots of luverly laydeez in town,The Laird upsetting a Wake, a decent turnout, some decent pubs and a day out in one of the country's better cities.

What's not to like?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Great team spirit, a battling point away from home when down to ten men, a lovely sunny afternoon, lots of luverly laydeez in town,The Laird upsetting a Wake, a decent turnout, some decent pubs and a day out in one of the country's better cities.

What's not to like?

The fact we are in the relegation zone :shrug:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You've come back sounding like a Wurzel?

Dandyman

In London village.

Dandyman

In London village.

Dandyman

In London village.

Dandyman

In London village.

Dandyman

In London village.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
It was indeed a fine day out! Bristol has plenty of decent pubs and the cider is rather fine.

We will be missing the next away trip to Yeovil as we will be in the Ukraine for the England match. Make sure the Laird behaves himself and I dont expect to hear stories about the infamous Doc Talbot and people lying in front of buses etc etc!!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't get all the misery re the Rovers game.

If we'd scraped a draw at a crap team, fair enough, but sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture. Yes, we might have slipped into the bottom three again (in SEPTEMBER, FFS, as if it even counts as a relegation zone at that point), but on current form, Bristol Rovers are a good side, with an excellent home record, therefore a point against them away from home is a good point, regardless of where it temporarily leaves us.

I despair of some of the instant-success merchants on here sometimes.

Dandyman

In London village.
:clap::clap:

Top marks for the Thomas Paine quote but is this really the Albion Crisis?

I thank you.

A long way from a crisis IMO, not that you'd know it from some of the muppets on here.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Mr Dandyman

Didn't go to Bristol as I'd opted to be at Worcester on the sunday. What has the Laird been up to now????
Will be at Tranmere - not sure about Yeovil.
Bristol Celery?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here