Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And so to Leeds....

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Well I personally think that we can get a draw from this one. The team will be boosted by the last result and the players seem to be geling (spelling !!) better with every passing game.

1-1 again and i'll be over "t" moon.

Anyone else feel we can get a result here or am I clutching at straws with some very wishful thinking ?

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
I reckon we will grind out another 1-0 result, with Butters the scorer on 56 minutes.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
After a super performance against Spurs(lost i know)we went to Sheff Utd and beat them.Utd just beat Villa as well.Our performance against Plymouth was brilliant.I think we can get a good result against them

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
larus said:
Agree with the score-line, however, it will be an o.g. by D.Harding in the 89th minute. :lolol:

That would be nice, but I'd sooner see Carole skin Harding down the wing, cut inside, thread an inch perfect cross for Jakey or Leon to stab one home :clap2:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
TrevorDove said:
I reckon we will grind out another 1-0 result, with Butters the scorer on 56 minutes.

He's had his haircut especially for the occasion, now hes got an areo-dynamic nappa!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
We will get a result here without a doubt.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
larus said:
Agree with the score-line, however, it will be an o.g. by D.Harding in the 89th minute. :lolol:

Better still, after 1 minute, so we can laugh at him for an hour and a half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here