Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And Micky Adams Knocks on Your Front Door.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
The front door is too OBVIOUS, I reckon he would get Virgo to climb a ladder on the side of the house, and knock on the frosted bathroom window on the second floor

With Hawkins holding the ladder?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Virgo would fall on Hawkins.....both injured and out for the rest of the season ........breaking Mendozas frosted glass window in the process......all because Micky wanted to knock on your front door!!

Although both would play until the rest of the season at only 40% match fitness.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Now reply with your gut reaction.

Me, not even bother to get off the settee.

It's just occured to me; how would you know who's knocking at the door without getting off the sofa?

:dunce:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I'd invite him in, light up some candles, ahem, etc. have a few beers, talk about Rock and Roll, Prog. Acid Folk... Just chill and listen to some quality music... Expand upon the world and not confine ourselves to the trodden, worn and eroded path that hither you oft appear to tread.

Then it would hit us...

There is more to life than bloody association football!

Alas whereupon we'd shake hands and journey off to the fare-de-well yesteryears of worlds ago and celestial oceans apart... For I live in the past, and I like it here.. and as for you? You're never going to be welcome herein...

A few good men,
Sail the sea,
Shipwrecked sailors,
Like you and me...

A few good men,
Akin me and you,
Doubting our worth
Return to the sea...

Salt of the Earth.

When I need a good woman,
Shadows deep I see…
Upon treacherous rocks I remain ‘ever stranded
Feelings lost by my own straying hand,
You’ve kept your light shrouded,
Emotions blunted and caressed thoughts…
Are now all but clouded…

When I scribe my epitaph,
For all that remains 'o' me,
I'll look to the water's eyes,
Drowned in sorrow I'm sure,
Written within my tome of salt,
Beyond setting sun's,
Beyond distant shores...

Tis I who belongs to icy depths...

Sins,
Omissions,
And such regrets.

Whither I go?

Kosh

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
I know what I would like to ask, it would be whether I had the bottle to do so! Apart from voicing my concern regarding the season so far I would suggest hiring another coach / assistant manager with more experience and qualifications. If we cannot afford new players etc, we need someone with fresh ideas.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd offer him a beer and see if he fancied a game of Wii Sports golf. We'd order a takeout and watch the final of I'm A Celeb, then I'd show him my collection of three pin plugs. I'd offer him the couch for the night, but he would politely decline and order a cab. I'd send him on his way with a Pepperami from the fridge, and we would never speak of the evening again.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I would set the cat on him

challengechappers

Sep 14, 2005
in my fantasy soap world i'd kidnap him and takes his place as the "new" micky adams, and noone would comment i look different - just like they don't when they change actors for a character in eastenders or neighbours. i'd then sack white and booker immediately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here