sir-down-783678.jpg

or just go HERE:
http://www.drrant.net/uploaded_images/sir-down-783678.jpg

:jester:

Last edited:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
:yawn:

"I sit down all match and politely clap, I go for a wee beforehand so as not to disrupt peoples view, I bring my own sandwiches and a thermos of tea, which when finished I place neatly in the litter bins provided. I arrive half and hour early and stay half an hour late to help pick up litter :bla: :bla: :bla: "

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
:yawn:

"I sit down all match and politely clap, I go for a wee beforehand so as not to disrupt peoples view, I bring my own sandwiches and a thermos of tea, which when finished I place neatly in the litter bins provided. I arrive half and hour early and stay half an hour late to help pick up litter :bla: :bla: :bla: "

as i've STATED before I also STAND but it appears theres a lot of folk out there who are incapable of sitting down when asked.......so DEAL WITH IT FAIRY!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Unlike you Marc we're not all forelock-rugging, lickspittle Establishment toadies who want to slavishly follow every rule and regulation imposed on us by the Great and the Good. Some of us still haven't (yet) had all the spirit crushed out of us.

Stand up for Freedom!

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
As someone who is a regular in H Block. I have had enough of the stand. Not the people in it, a I feel they are my Saturday family.

However, something has changed recently, and I cannot quite put my finger on it. Maybe the stewards have become a little more zealous. Possibly the Withdean factor has now had it's day. Singing is bloody hard work. It appears after two choruses it stops, and believe me, the other side of the block are silent. I have been there and I felt like an intruder, especially when I asked for the gent next to me to put his paper down so I could see the railway end of the pitch without standing.

Marc, you are right. I am as guilty as the next fan and don't sit down as much as I should, and quite rightly will receive a letter from the club, but I hate it. Boy do I hate it.

Kukev31

Feb 2, 2005
Birmingham
Unlike you Marc we're not all forelock-rugging, lickspittle Establishment toadies who want to slavishly follow every rule and regulation imposed on us by the Great and the Good. Some of us still haven't (yet) had all the spirit crushed out of us.

Stand up for Freedom!

Well said that man! The more people that actually protest, this ridiculous rule, the more chance we have of changing it.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
It should be allowed for fans to sing to their hearts content. The stewards should be given instructions to allow fans to stand up and sing

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
if dick thinks he has a hope in hell of filling falmer he should jump on the safe standing bandwaggon and get our tame MP's to get a re-think.
no LAW says standing at football is illegal,the whole seating case is built upon the dodgy foundations of out of date decrepit stadiums.

the rest of europe can stand safely,what makes england different

D

Deleted member 2719

We really need someone to prove they got Deep Vein Thrombosis from sitting for 2 hours cramped in tiny plastic seats - so as the powers to be can let us stand and unite together again.

DVT anyone!

:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
bullshit....heavy fine....who the f*** from? the council,the only ones able to levy any penalty(and only as landlords), would not DARE penalise the club for fear of losing votes.

f*** them and all who are killing the support

Actually its regulation 10 of the football league ground regulations and it's the football league who can fine the club.

If you read the back of a ticket or the signs outside the turnstiles if the club is seen to be allowing fans to break any of the 23 ground regs then we can be fined!!

I agree with you as i would rather stand i grew up on the east stand at the Goldstone and i do think it makes it less atmospheric BUT the regulations are there as a whole to prevent loss of life or injury

:albion2::albion2:

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
BUT the regulations are there as a whole to prevent loss of life or injury

:albion2::albion2:[/QUOTE]

bullshit

seating is there to rip as much money as possible out of the wallets of the suckers buying tickets.

the problem for dick,and other chairmen, is that the suckers have had enough and wont pay inflated prices anymore.

we want affordable standing and we want falmer to accomodate us.

its change or die time for all seater stadia

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here