Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An Idiot Abroad

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the guy doing it was on Steve Wright in the afternoon yesterday and he did a SHIT job of selling it to anyone, basically saying he had a horrible time and his views are rubbish....so why would anyone want to watch that pile of wank?...especially when theres a gazillion other "celeb travel shows" and a channel dedicated to it all......absolute tosh from Gervais and crew.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
thank god he isn't in it much..this is actually quite funny. Sitting their eating monster munch:laugh:.....heart problem...here we go!!

as for the tiger programme..its class and i will be watching after:thumbsup:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
the guy doing it was on Steve Wright in the afternoon yesterday and he did a SHIT job of selling it to anyone, basically saying he had a horrible time and his views are rubbish....so why would anyone want to watch that pile of wank?...especially when theres a gazillion other "celeb travel shows" and a channel dedicated to it all......absolute tosh from Gervais and crew.

I think you have missed the point mate, that is EXACTLY what Pilkington is like. In fact that is the point of the show, Gervais sent him because he knew he would hate it.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I think you have missed the point mate, that is EXACTLY what Pilkington is like. In fact that is the point of the show, Gervais sent him because he knew he would hate it.

excatly I dont know who the f*** he is :lolol: still he could'nt sell ice to an eskimo after his interview yesterday, you could even hear Wrighty & Tim thinking he was shit!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
excatly I dont know who the f*** he is :lolol: still he could'nt sell ice to an eskimo after his interview yesterday, you could even hear Wrighty & Tim thinking he was shit!

He didn't want to go in the first place, he also did two books (Gervais wanted him to) but he could not be arsed to promote them. You have to understand him to get the show. Believe me, his podcasts are some of the funniest things I have ever heard.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009

You have completely and utterly missed the point! You have to know who Karl is - well, as much as possible without actually 'knowing' him, of course.

Listen to the podcasts. Absoloutely hilarious.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Pilkington is a funny man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here