Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] An homage to Warren's commentary yesterday.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The commentary is often my main company. Hurrah ! for those two. Love them.

Warren's eccentricity makes it all the more enjoyable.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Too true.

I do that on the Brexit thread and toys get thrown everywhere by those remainers!

No you don't. You're welcome to your view, of course, I just think it's utter twoddle.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A gutteral "yeeeaarrggghhhhhhhhh"

Bloody marvellous. And Cantor - he really is a class act. Just knows when to insert the hyperbole, never overdoes it. He deserves a wider audience than us divs on Radio Snooze. He is WAY too good for local radio.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A gutteral "yeeeaarrggghhhhhhhhh"

Bloody marvellous. And Cantor - he really is a class act. Just knows when to insert the hyperbole, never overdoes it. He deserves a wider audience than us divs on Radio Snooze. He is WAY too good for local radio.
He had a fair amount of airplay in Southampton, today.
As I sporadically played it to Jnr during our day long competition involving the number 9 (naturally).

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Love Warren’s passion and in the modern world someone who always tells it like he sees it. Wears his heart on his sleeve and feck holding his tongue.

I'm always waiting ,in situations like this particular one, for him to accidentally slip an expletive in. Looking at him I reckon he's got that in his locker. Great,passionate fan as well!:D

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's Chewy I immediately thought of, but it does actually sound a bit more Animal

His quick thinking in depth analysis as the winner went in is something to behold! Where did he find those perfect words?

4f6405de40e63d8c53c4eab200e4a8  36.jpg

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
To be fair you're okay, my views may appear to you as twoddle, but your opinions appear as codswallop to me. :p

Codswallop v Twoddle

Winner gets to decide BREXIT.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is part of leaving the EU, do we have to change the spelling of the word twaddle then?

Given that [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] , an ardent leaver, has also used the spelling, I think we need to let Collins know.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I can remember the day when Harmesy got into trouble and left our local radio to work in Wiltshire. Many people moaned about Johnny Cantor, but he seems to have won people round now.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Given that [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] , an ardent leaver, has also used the spelling, I think we need to let Collins know.
Now I am confused. Leave means Leave but twoddle means twaddle? It is like one of those annoying puzzles?

My first is in Gammon but not in Snowflake
My second is in Implied Violence and also in Brexit
My third is in Theresa but not in Boris

My whole is a foreign holiday home with something missing.

D

Deleted member 2719

Is part of leaving the EU, do we have to change the spelling of the word twaddle then?

I did actually look up your spelling of twaddle as I thought it wrong and it is in the urban dictionary.

I also would not be so pedantic as I knew what you were trying to say.:smile:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Dick who did you vote for in the local election???
Not entirely sure what that has to do with the price of fish or what it has to do with you but if you are desperate to know, I voted for an Independent. And not the one who was formally BNP.

Doesn't really help the leftie tourettes you had building up, I guess. You really are obsessed with binary politics.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I can remember the day when Harmesy got into trouble and left our local radio to work in Wiltshire. Many people moaned about Johnny Cantor, but he seems to have won people round now.
Do you mean Hawes? (Adrian) Harmes still works for BBC Sussex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here