Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An erection at last

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
i've been looking at the plans on the club website regulary since they went up and although i.ve been impressed with the overall design i always thought the east stand looked a bit small without the top tier but from those pictures it looks big and pretty imposing! The three tier west stand is going to be huge.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
From preliminary drawings for approval, so don't shoot me if it alters:-

South 2,600
North 2,700
East 5,400
West 11,900

Total number of seats 22,600 but the capacity is 22,500 ???
Are the additional seats in the Ladies and Gents ? :lolol:

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
i've been looking at the plans on the club website regulary since they went up and although i.ve been impressed with the overall design i always thought the east stand looked a bit small without the top tier but from those pictures it looks big and pretty imposing! The three tier west stand is going to be huge.

anyone know the capacity of the south stand so we can compare?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How long will the erections last ?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I want a BIGGER picture than that! Guess I'll have to go and take some tomorrow.

You might be beaten by the webcam, it goes live tommorow morning.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Was passing this afternoon and took this pic - my first time at the site and I was well impressed at how much work is going on. Very exciting.
attachment.php
Wel bugger me, that went up pretty quickly. They'll have the east stand built by Friday at this rate. :clap:

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
Well when I first saw the thread title I thought I might have found someone to give me advice. Erections don't seem to happen in my house! Is it my age? Can't get one from looking at pics of nude Women or Men for that matter. Please help. Think I'll see if my NSC Buddy Twinkle Toes might be willing to give me a hand..if you catch my drift

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Not sure of the capacity, but it is two tiers :ascarf:

You're wrong there Minnieme. It's single tier. Billy the Fish's excellent pic of the erection on this thread might be confusing. The seating above the vomitories is only about 6 rows and there will be a total of about 22 rows by my guesswork. Capacity is around 5000 which is slightly greater than Withdean's south stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here