Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An attacking side please v Reading

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4840208 said:
Can't see it happening but would love to see this team. Bring back Jake!!!!!! :)

..................... Brezovan ...................

Calderon .... Greer ... El Abd .... Mattock

............. Dicker ......... Caskey ..........

Buckley ........... Vicente .......... Lua Lua

........................ CMS .......................

:clap: ...nail on the head!

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Please Gus can we start with the side that went out v Derby, when we attacked them from the start, OK they weren't a top six side but the play between Vicente and Lua Lua was great to watch and the first game in ages we looked like a potent force again.
Lets put out a side to win the game (or at least take the lead) 'cause if we sit back trying for a draw or a late 1-0 (as is our usual game), I fear Reading/ West Ham/Birmingham will beat us easily, they all know our sole tactic too well now.

yes too right, hopefully Gus will finally realise that lua lua is a potential MAJOR talent and needs to play....always

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Can't see it happening but would love to see this team. Bring back Jake!!!!!! :)

Yes, again too right, JFC could of had a great season for us, frustrating, Gus changes his mind too often imo

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

Looks good although swap dicker for assulin as dicker just isn't good enough I'm afraid,really need two strikers for home games in which sadly doesn't look likely.

11:56 from Fareham

Feb 24, 2012
brezovan
Claderon Greer El-abd Mattock
Dicker navarro Vincelot
Vicente barnes lualua

Reading won't be expecting it and I think this midfield has enough not to be overrun but enough atacking flair to be usefull ehen we have the balll

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
K2bluesky is spot on we have been waiting for us to really take the game to the opposition at home,now we are not in line for promotion we can at least give the crowd the opportunity of seeing what our strikers can do,if given a decent service.
We have done well in our first season in the Championship but have not given the supporters much in the line of attacking football, in fact if I did not have a season I would have missed a number of matches,particularly following an over dose of our defence swapping passes in our own half at walking pace.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
brezovan
Claderon Greer El-abd Mattock
Dicker navarro Vincelot
Vicente barnes lualua

Reading won't be expecting it and I think this midfield has enough not to be overrun but enough atacking flair to be usefull ehen we have the balll

im hoping he doesnt pick that team!! OMG just about the worst side you could pick from whats available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here