Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An alternative view of today's game

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
More moaning and negativity from some. I, and those I was with, actually thoroughly enjoyed the game and thought it was a great day's entertainment. Why?
1. I love watching Brighton play football and it was a good entertaining game
2. Six development players on the pitch giving some good to excellent performances. Wow! How exciting is that for the future?
3. Great turn out from Wrexham fans and all round great support from a (currently only) non league club who deserve something to sing about. Gave the game 'something extra'.
4. Confirmation that we dont have a goalkeeping problem after all. Go Brezovan!
5. Great stadium, 18500 for a 3rd round cup tie, and we are 4 points from the play offs. Whats not to be happy about?

Glass half full, not half empty!:bhasign:

It's a rare commodity, common sense on NSC. Entirely agree - lots to be positive about.

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Well put. Good to see the youngsters, they in fact were let down more by the senior players especially a certain Barnes who looked disinterested.

Agree with this. I thought we actually played at our best in the second half of the second half when when we had the max no of dev squad players on the field. If gus plays 11 dev players for the replay we might lose (we also might lose with a full strength squad of course) but it wont be a case of treating Wrexham or the FA Cup with disrespect. It could rather be one of the best things for the development of the club on the playing side that has happened for years.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Dont forget the youth game next week at West Ham £3 to get in see some more of our development of young players the only way we will stay in top flight in the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here