Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An alternative to sacking Slade/White...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Demote White back down to scout, a role at which he wasn't that bad and get in an experienced number two in to help Slade out.

Hello Dave :wave:
davej.jpg

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
White is still obviously a good scout, and did well at the end of last season getting in Owusu, Borrowdale etc.

His coaching is still questionable, looking at it, maybe Chapman was a brilliant coach, as was Wilkins (whos managerial skills are still to be questioned)

I think new coaches are needed, someone who has never been connected with the Albion, or not been connected since the Withdean era. We need a FRESH approach with new ideas. Not someone who will just carry on with what we are doing already

D

Deleted User X18H

The point I am making is I suggested a experienced new No 2 a few weeks back.

More Andy Cole than Harry Bassett though.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
10/10 for stating the bleeding obvious, White is OBVIOUSLY still a good scout, hes a shit coach however and an even worse assistant manager

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
10/10 for stating the bleeding obvious, White is OBVIOUSLY still a good scout, hes a shit coach however and an even worse assistant manager

How do we know he is a shit coach or ast manager, not that I am dfisagreeing, it is just that we do not know enough about what him and Booker do or are supposed to do. They may well be carrying out the instructions of Slade.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Booker OUTLINED what he did in the Wallsall programme.

Its thing like make sure players know where to meet up for pick up at an away game, ensure we take the correct kit on matchdays etc. WTF is he actually there for at first team games?

There is a saying too many cooks. What are the players supposed to do when Salde, KFC and Freddie Mercury are all shouting instructions...its a JOKE.

Keep Salde, demote White, leave Booker in charge of the reserves and let Salde get his own man in.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
jose luis chilavert

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here