Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An Absolute cock at Swindon

Hate to say this about a (so called) Albion fan.....

Looked about 12, but was probably 17, unwashed, smelly, thinks it ok for him to put his arms around me, had no idea of personal space, black finger nails and spoke in mono sylable grunts.

The tosser then elbows my 9 year old at half time and when I go and get a cuppa, he nicks his seat.

Upon being challenged by me, he then offers to invite me outside.

Thanks to this twat I got wet, as decided to watch the game from behind the goal.

Only respect i have is to his (so called) mates who could not agree more than he was a cock of the highest order.

Been to 250+ games with my lad, and never met someone with such a poor excuse as a human in my life - honestly, Palarse would have been ashamed of him.

If this normal in H block? Where you think cocks like this will sit at Falmer?

Rant over - top result though !!
Have the utmost respect for You for not belting this turd in front of your boy,
I think most people on here have experienced vermin like this on a match day,to much sun and shandy and little boys get a bit brave,especially with their pack around them.hopefully this wasted wank will trap off to someone with less resraint and dignity than yourself.
Keep smiling and don't let this put You off going.:thumbsup:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
i remember my mates mum hitting a bloke in the face at griffin park around 1994 because he was swearing too much around our 11 year old ears.

not sure what's worse; swearing or violence ...

Swearing in front of young children I agree, but when tensions are high a good old swear up/venting frustrations is all part and parcel in my opinion.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You don't have respect from me for spouting about it on here. I always think there's two options, deal with it there and then, or leave it there and move on the moment you leave the ground.

Does that mean we shouldn't talk about ANYTHING to do with what happens before, during or after the match on the same grounds?

If someone is acting like a knob, why can't it be discussed on NSC? I'm not sure how you reached your conclusion that it should be sorted at the ground.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Does that mean we shouldn't talk about ANYTHING to do with what happens before, during or after the match on the same grounds?

If someone is acting like a knob, why can't it be discussed on NSC? I'm not sure how you reached your conclusion that it should be sorted at the ground.

Never ceases to amaze me how some people can be so ignorant that they have no consideration for other people. It's insane when it's somebody who supports the same team at an away game.

Skills

Aug 4, 2008
Brighton

that's what he thinks! If that's the case then NSC would have no users!!!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You don't have respect from me for spouting about it on here. I always think there's two options, deal with it there and then, or leave it there and move on the moment you leave the ground.

You normally seem one of the more intelligent posters - obviously a hiccup.

It's no less appropriate to discuss it on here then some of the utter shite threads that make their way on !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here