Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An Absolute cock at Swindon

Hate to say this about a (so called) Albion fan.....

Looked about 12, but was probably 17, unwashed, smelly, thinks it ok for him to put his arms around me, had no idea of personal space, black finger nails and spoke in mono sylable grunts.

The tosser then elbows my 9 year old at half time and when I go and get a cuppa, he nicks his seat.

Upon being challenged by me, he then offers to invite me outside.

Thanks to this twat I got wet, as decided to watch the game from behind the goal.

Only respect i have is to his (so called) mates who could not agree more than he was a cock of the highest order.

Been to 250+ games with my lad, and never met someone with such a poor excuse as a human in my life - honestly, Palarse would have been ashamed of him.

If this normal in H block? Where you think cocks like this will sit at Falmer?

Rant over - top result though !!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
A thread about an Albion fan at Swindon turns in to an H block binfest, in the FIRST post.

Some people amaze me.

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
I thought you were referring to the Swindon fan with the dark blue t-shirt, who kept giving us evils and said at 1 point to one Albion fan, 'were you talking to me?'. He was a cock head!

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Same sort of thing happened to me and my dad, we stood up to let people get past us to empty seats, but there was too many of them so one decides to stand directly in front of us. I looked at my dad with the expression of wtf as did he but thankfully he'd moved out of the way by halftime! Just thought this was a bit out of order tbh.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Back in the late 70s, I was punched to the ground by a Brighton fan at York for not singing loud enough..lol ..seriously...

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
If this normal in H block?

What do you mean is this normal in H block? Are you saying this is what we are like in H block? Just because we sing and create an atmosphere does not mean we nick peoples seats and elbow their 9 year old sons.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto

Looked about 12, but was probably 17, unwashed, smelly, thinks it ok for him to put his arms around me, had no idea of personal space, black finger nails and spoke in mono sylable grunts.

The tosser then elbows my 9 year old at half time and when I go and get a cuppa, he nicks his seat.

Thanks to this twat I got wet, as decided to watch the game from behind the goal.

Only respect i have is to his (so called) mates who could not agree more than he was a cock of the highest order.

Been to 250+ games with my lad, and never met someone with such a poor excuse as a human in my life - honestly, Palarse would have been ashamed of him.

Think this was near me. Were you right at the back?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
0,,10433~8954276,00.jpg

Is he in this picture?

If so he has been named and shamed.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Sad state of events. Invariably there's always one or two utter tossers masquerading as Brighton fans at away games..

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex

At that point I would have slapped his face with my gaunlet and challenged him to a duel; choice of weapons: Soggy Hotdogs.

I would then have informed him; Sir you are a bounder and a cad of the highest order. Get thee hence before I run you through!

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Anyone shed any light on the going ons at half time were a couple of lads seem determined to get from the stand behind the goal to the side stand, one lad was going mental!!!!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
You have respect from me for not resorting to violence (I, and probably a high percentage of people probably would have). But you had your kid there, and that's good of you.

You don't have respect from me for spouting about it on here. I always think there's two options, deal with it there and then, or leave it there and move on the moment you leave the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here