Votes: 26 76.5%
  • Atari ST

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Which of these two did you have when you were younger?

I remember when I was at school, you were a fan of one of them, and used to big your computer up at every opportunity.

I personally had an ST, and have still got it!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Amiga all the way, loads more games (supposedly), I had hundreds!

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Oh yes I remember the first Champ Man game on the ST. I think it was around the time when Kurt Nogan was playing for us.

Does anyone remember Defender of the Crown? A fookin' great game!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was an Amiga-boy, as were all my mates. It pissed all over the ST from a great height. The sound on it was fookin amazing at the time, and the games were far superior. We used to point and laugh at ST owners in the playground.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I actually had both - can't remember which I got first though.

Kick-off on the Amiga was just the best.

Amiga v ST was just what you needed when you progressed from your Spectrum or Commodore 64...

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
Whilst we're on the topic, does anyone know any decent websites to download old amiga games (to play on a pc)?

monkey island
sensilbe soccer
new zealand story
lemmings

etc

First post! Although with the soon to be formed 'Manchester Seagulls' there should be many more!

any seagulls over manchester, im on the 08:45 - manchester picadilly - arrive 12.02 euston on saturday - then off to the stage door, victoria :drink:

tomysupercup@yahoo.co.uk

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
tomysupercup said:
Whilst we're on the topic, does anyone know any decent websites to download old amiga games (to play on a pc)?

monkey island
sensilbe soccer
new zealand story
lemmings

etc

First post! Although with the soon to be formed 'Manchester Seagulls' there should be many more!

any seagulls over manchester, im on the 08:45 - manchester picadilly - arrive 12.02 euston on saturday - then off to the stage door, victoria :drink:

tomysupercup@yahoo.co.uk

f*** me, you lazy old muppet. Thought you might have posted on here b4! :lolol: Better late than never, though

Welcome sir, and how's the lovely Annie? :clap:

:lolol:

tomysupercup said:

monkey island
sensilbe soccer
new zealand story
lemmings

etc

tomysupercup@yahoo.co.uk

Welcome Ant!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I had am Amiga. An intresting story is that Atari was offered the oppurtunity to buy Amiga but at the time said no holding out for a better deal.

By the time Atari knew what was going on and had agreed to the orignal deal Commodore had said yes and Commodore Amiga was born.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wardywonderland said:
I had am Amiga. An intresting story is that Atari was offered the oppurtunity to buy Amiga but at the time said no holding out for a better deal.

By the time Atari knew what was going on and had agreed to the orignal deal Commodore had said yes and Commodore Amiga was born.
Not THAT interesting though, is it.

:lolol: ;)

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Easy 10 said:
Not THAT interesting though, is it.

:lolol: ;)

Well it used to be when i was 14

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Er hello...

Rainbow Island

Best game. Ever. End of.

The Amiga 500 was the choice of the discerning playground nerd. I of course was in the Amiga club and I miss the old thing now. I have a couple of emulators on my PC but can't for the life of me find a kickstart ROM.

Maybe I should just check eBay for an old Amiga...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here